9.1 - Casuals Paradise

You should go find a casual to hug, they are funding your “actual content”. smh

38 Likes

The “welfare gear” is equivalent to the covenant sets in 9.0.

4 Likes

And the elitists will have months of time to complain all about it!

15 Likes

233 is better than normal raid gear (just below heroic in fact)

197 is not even equivalent to normal raid gear.

They are not the same

2 Likes

Can confirm. I’m having an absolute blast of a time with the new patch. Glad I took vacation this week. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No they aren’t. They whine on the forums and make “I’m quitting” posts when Blizzard doesn’t give them thunderfury for setting their hearthstone to the newest inn location.

lmao, I think you’re targeting the wrong group with that comment, V.

Casuals are just that: casual. We are in no rush for anything. Hence the term.

Bads want epics mailed to them. We aren’t them. They araen’t us. Stop pairing us together.

24 Likes

Been spending most my time in a welfare epic paradise…

7 Likes

the only use for thunderfury in retail is the “did someone say?” link spam. the classic forums are -->

3 Likes

I am a super casual and I haven’t even started any new quests for patch 9.1.

LMAO.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

9 Likes

same… I don’t even understand what this baboon is babbling about.

7 Likes

Good
10chars

100% Agree.

And then there are people who’s own personal validation hinges on what others don’t have. “I am better than you, look at my Ilvl”.

I feel sorry for those that AFK in sw/org so that other’s can admire their epics…

14 Likes

Then worry about raiding…and stop feeling like you have to 100% the game…when you never can. They make content for EVERYONE to do, not for everyone to do everything…

3 Likes

There is a metric ton of things to do

What??

2 Likes

found 1 item no where near my item level so don’t know what you mean by “free welfare gear”.

yes I am a casual.

1 Like

9/10 H and participated in M+, you sir are not a casual.

The term casual actually refers to anti-social single player types who refuse to engage in any content you can’t auto que for then subsequently complain their gear isn’t as good as world first players and remember the glorious days when the mission table awarded mythic raid gear and world quests fully outfitted you in heroic raid gear (yuck)

1 Like

You are a true casual. Hat tip and salute.

And thank you for being a valued member of the WoW community. Ty!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Maybe this is to keep casuals engaged in what is otherwise pretty boring content. Many “casuals” are less likely to unsub if they don’t like the end-game because that’s not what they are playing for.

1 Like

in WoD you got normal level gear from the mission table boxes if you did lfr, and not higher. if you got a mythic box you were doing heroic raiding or mythic raiding. i completed almost the entire mage set through said box, btw.

3 Likes