9.1 - Casuals Paradise

My God. Blizzard listened. Casuals will have an absolute blast with 9.1.

They get free welfare gear nearly equivalent to heroic loot as well.

There is a metric ton of things to do and the weekly grind is going to be insane time investment. As a raider, I’m not even sure I can keep up with all this

15 Likes

Torghast wing 9 was rough. i haven’t had this much of a challenge since Twisted Corridors.

woooh.

5 Likes

I am going for the 230 item craft for the alchemy trinket for alts. Pretty decent item for anyone currently at normal and is flexible enough to be used by most roles.

1 Like

“Welfare gear” makes the game more appealing to more people :+1:

106 Likes

They sure are. They’ll be playing level 10 twinks or some other game.

20 Likes

There’s gonna be like 10x more casual content than actual content. The weekly 100% bar alone is 5 hours

2 Likes

Blizz always listens, just depends on who specifically they listened to

7 Likes

I mean if you call the previous tier wqs/cov gear welfare then sure. This is no different.

8 Likes

guys

im pretty sure everyone quit the game already for FF14, the only welfare they’re giving out is for our undergeared alts

19 Likes

Kinda like Classic and TBC Classic

Auto attack bosses with 1-2 mechanics for easy purples

16 Likes

Oh look. The “am I a butthole” test.

You passed.

117 Likes

Good thing my boyfriend bought liquor today.

7 Likes

i’d rather compete for herbs with bots in TBC. Atleast i have use for money there

7 Likes

As a casual, I’d still like to have access to dungeons again, without having them gatekept by sweatlords that drop group and burn your key at the first sign of trouble, with zero consequences because antisocial behavior doesn’t get policed like in FFXIV. I’ll take what we’re given though.

61 Likes

Nothing is free. Also, I am glad you are a happy casual.

5 Likes

Cool, as an LFR hero, I love outdoor content where I can play solo and work on gear for my Army of vaults. Why? Because I can and it’s fun for me.

36 Likes

Welfare gear doesnt exist at the start of new expansion. No Welfare gear on Shadowlands 9.0, BFA 8.0 and Legion 7.0. It starts to exist on incoming patches like right now on 9.1. Next time, pls dont compare 8.4 to 9.0 or 9.4 to 10.0.

Took me like 45 minutes. Where is all this welfare gear that’s almost heroic ilvl btw? Just wondering what I should go grab before raid comes out.

10 Likes

Wait, wait, wait.

Isn’t the Vault itself welfare loot for raiders?

35 Likes

In Korthia, archivist reputation. Gear drops can be upgraded to 233

1 Like