9.1 - Casuals Paradise

The sad truth but oh well. God for FF14 I guess.

Some where in the world a forest is crying in pain cause it has to make air for blizzard now.

Oh man, you literally said what I was just going on about in chat today while out and about in Korthia with some friends. The zone is so not appealing to me that I know I won’t be hanging around in it much longer, no matter what it may drop lol

As a raider I’m getting my shard socketed gear out of the raid. I’m not planning on taking the Korthia gear over 220.

It’s great people who don’t raid have a path to some nice gear.

1 Like

Look at the situation they got me facing
I can’t live a elitist life, I was raised by the stripes
So I gotta be down with the casual team
Too much asmonbald watching got me chasing dreams

Love and agree w/your post BUT you forgot to also state that they don’t have the balls to post on their main while spewing this sewage. lmao Coward through and through this OP is
and worthless. They’re definitely a :clown_face:

I didnt forget
i just dont sweat the stupid stuff. Its the grand mentality on these WoW forums that if any given person wants to troll out the community, then theyre going to do it on a toon they dont care that much about. Its a sure sign of pure cowardness.

These are the kind of people that will also talk with you
then turn around and talk about you. I dont have time for people like that. Its no wonder why this and many other games soloist population is growing at an alarming rate.

I was also farming the eggs for the razor mount killing them epics which dropped tons of fragments. Some days I killed almost 100+ to get my 2nd egg.

Don’t know if I’d go so far as to say it is pointless/meaningless to try. Hell, I myself would love that balance right in the middle no matter how much folks on both sides of the equation complain. Obviously if something isn’t working out, changes should be made.

Over the last three weeks or so however, I’m thinking FF14 taking a chunk out of WoW is going to be a wake up call for some other issues. The real question will be this: are Blizzard going to actually take it seriously, or do the bare minimum going into 10.0 and then get lazy again?

imagine feeling so self-conscious that you have to complain that casual players are able to get higher iL gear by not doing intense M+ or raids lol

Money and the power, power and the money, buying wow tokens hour after hour

1 Like

We get gear for playing the game like everyone else. People need to stop painting casuals as villains and recognize that our subs are just as important as theirs, and we deserve progression and content too.

1 Like

But we refuse to be social and do raid with them! Funny thing is I do many social things. LFD is fired up 2 dungeons a day at least. PVP signed up for. And with the reset coming soon
LFR is signed up for till a clear for the week.

I am not very good at this anti social thing it seems. I play with 5 to 40 people quite often.

1 Like

I would Q up if it was more rewarding.

I tried a Heroic the other day, and you know what I got out of it?

50 gold from looted enemies. That’s it. I wasted almost half an hour of my time on 50 gold.

Goes right along with the last 5 times I wasted half an hour of my time on about the same and/or pieces that dropped that I didn’t need.

This is why I’ve pretty much given up on dungeons. Personal No Loot kills it for me.

1 Like

Oh give me a break. I’ll be impressed with raiding when you can’t program a bot to beat every raid boss.

PVP and I’ll be impressed.

Same here. LFD Heroic dungoen for quest completes has not impressed me for drops. Across many chars. Mythic
nah. I know the vault at the end of the week would hate me too lol.

ToP and Sanguine runs last night for callings to kill and not 1 drop. 9 bosses
0 drops.

But
at least these run fast for fast calling kills. It has that.

Nah, my sub runs out first week of august. If there’s a 9.2 in 6 months I might be through enough of my backlog to give it a shot, but nothing they offered for 9.1 is cutting it.

They gated off my “Welfare” gear progress, LFR doesn’t fully open till late august, M+ still has horrid drop rates and the vault still sucks about as much as the other sources of RNG this game offers in it’s dailys where you get two of the same conduit for a spec you don’t play.

There’s not even a remotely decent reward for the immense time investment required for what’s on the table, hell even the really rare drop mounts in korthia from each of the covenants can only be rode by characters who are in that covenant! At every step blizzard manages to find a way to kill my interest in what they’re offering.

2 Likes