9.1 / 9.2 / 10.0 Story Predictions

I think you’re on to something with every one of these predictions …

LOL. This proto-dragon has never been described as smart to be a threat to Malygos/Neltharion or as powerful as Dragonflights.
And I doubt we’ll see anything about this island.

1 Like

So you completely ignored 9.3 and went straight to 10.0

Not sure why you’d do that as we don’t know anything about Blizzard’s plans as of yet. You’re assuming too much.

He’s just big and was already defeated forever ago so dunno why there is a following.

A lot of cooler Dragons to stan if you really wanted.

1 Like

I like the way you think sir, a very cleaver way to get to dragon isles

9.1 we defeat sylvanas but she runs away.

9.2 we chase after jailer (hopefully spending rest of expansion back on azeroth)

No 9.3 maybe a .5 to give is heritage armor and maybe hint at next expansion (though 99% sure won’t be a .5

10.0 lights inquisition. Or alternatively return of yrel electric bugaloo.

9.3 ain’t happening it’s not doomsaying or being toxic/negative it’s just common sense and observation. If your lucky they’ll do a .5 as a filler/epilogue but since they promised heritage armor on the .5s they are gonna avoid .5 like the plauge

I keep coming back to this. I mean, they threw cryptic spoilers in for everything so far. To one’s own interpretation of course.

We have Xal’atath out there now, we have Yogg Saron waking up as hinted by Island Expedition lore pieces, we have a sword in Azeroth that’s just still there with Magni having really accomplishing nothing to aid Azeroth (the king of diamonds has been made a pawn), we have Anduin a slave to the Jailer and whatever forces he serves even if they are his own (the boy king sits at the master’s table).

I’m expecting something to happen with the end of raid cinematic for 9.1 that leads us back into these unresolved pieces. Maybe I’m going to get let down, but it all feels like we’re working up to something. We’re just getting a peek behind the curtains before sh*t hits the fan, I think.

I hope it pays off, because this build up has been dragged out a little too long, IMO.

1 Like