9.0.5 wild spirits nerf

if the wild spirits interaction change goes live, hunters will be effectively dead. wild spirits is the ONLY reason for their popularity. they got pvp nerf like insta when xpac launched…changed spirits a bit before, small nerf to arcane shot and aimed shot, now another change to spirits and tadah…class is dead. literally only endgame content that will be playable is kyrian m+ which isnt too different than night fae. a lot more consistent dmg in lieu of giga juicer aoe every 2mins.

3 Likes

This is hilarious actually. They can remove all covenant abilities from hunters and we’ll still be fine

1 Like

lol stop trolling

1 Like

I dont know enough to say this is accurate, but it definitely feels bad. I went night fae for the sickest transmog in the expansion, but the ability is far less enjoyable than chakrams. The strength of the ability was its only saving grace. I dont mind switching covenants but I’ll be sad to lose the mog. I like my skull-kid cosplay.

4 Likes

You are trolling right? If they remove Wild Spirits we would literally be at the bottom even with MM.

I have to agree with everyone here. Did you level a hunter, people carried you through arenas, and now you’re using the Hunter character profile to troll?

It’s a boosted toon…ignore it and it’ll go away