9 hours into Kul Tirans. Not a shred of fun

9 hours into unlocking Kul Tirans, just finished my second zone. Still have to do all of Stormsong and then the entire war campaign and then the entire

This is awful.

Not one second of this has been enjoyable or interesting. Just hours and hours of slogging through trash content.

-10/10 objectively awful game design

81 Likes

I’m literally on the same boat. Upto stormsong valley right now as well. Didn’t mind the first two zones, Drustvar was actually pretty cool, but I’m tired now… Can I get my chubby human already?

13 Likes

Think of the prize: playing as a fat person.

94 Likes

Can’t speak for op, but I’m only doing it for the epic druid forms

9 Likes

Well, yes. Their wicker forms are pretty great

5 Likes

You could have played BFA and just unlocked them naturally :man_shrugging:

36 Likes

Yeah bro let me go back in time 6 years

59 Likes

Chromie time irl

3 Likes

Keep your eye on the prize sir.

I felt the same way unlocking Nightbourne.

5 Likes

The older you get, the more appealing that sounds.

3 Likes

We’re worth the effort. Keep at it.

6 Likes

Maybe you guys should play together. It’s not as dreadful when it’s shared misery.

6 Likes

you should have played in BFA and you would have done that normally - you still get to earn flying out of it so there is that.

7 Likes
16 Likes

I did that with two accounts and unlocked pathfinder for Legion twice. I just cannot look at Suramar Court of Stars without my PTSD Doom music kicking in…

An illusion! :rage:

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

17 Likes

God, I’m glad I did the Kul-trian questline absent mindedly. And literally every other questline.

4 Likes

What I didn’t like the most was the hard wall you hit with the Daily Quests required.

2 Likes

Yep, that sounds familiar. I never liked any of the locked allied races, but I did them all, For the Alliance!!!

1 Like

then, there is this

1 Like

I know its a grind but keep with it :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: you’ll get the collest looking druid and pretty fun for shamans too. As some one who had to do it twice you’ll get there stormsong is always a drag.