9/9M MW/WW, Holy Priest and Hunter Looking for Guild

As the title states MW/WW Monk, Holy Priest, and Hunter looking for a guild where the 3 of us can play together. Available Sun-Thurs 7-11PM EST or weekends 7PM-2AM.

I am a flex player proficient at all 3 specs. I’d prefer not to main tank but I’m willing to DPS or heal, whatever is needed. I’m also willing to reroll to whatever the guild needs.

The priest prefers to play holy as that has been her main spec for 8+ years.

The hunter plays both beastmastery and marksman depending on the fight and also has a demon hunter alt he’s willing to raid on.

We were all in the same guild for 3+ years and want to keep raiding together. We’re all 416+ ilvl and 9/9M BoD. We would like to stay horde but are willing to server transfer.

Logs:
Dorelxd (monk): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/dorelxd
Xanah (priest): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/xanah
Issa (hunter): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/issa

Scotty#1223 or Xana#1662 on Bnet
Dorel#1911 or Xanah#0064 on Discord

Hello. < Flex Progression > on Tichondrius Horde. Is currently looking for Exceptional Dps/Healers We are currently 9/9m and raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST. We are current recruitng for 8.2 and beyond. To push ranks on our server.
That said, no raider ever has a guaranteed raid spot; every spot on every fight is earned. A fundamental belief of every officer in the guild is that we must put the guild before personal accomplishments.
If this philosophy does not align with your expectations, realistically, this is not the guild for you. If you think this fits how you play and the times/nights work for you.
Then you can apply at FlexProgression .com ;D

Get ahold of me at Brim#1101 -Btag

Sorry for the block post aswell haha

Hello!

Guild Name: murlocs

murlocs.com

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 6/9M

murlocs.com
^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hey there! This might be a long shot but you 3 are a nice package! We are currently 7/9M on Stormwall, not sure if you were interested in reclearing or more looking for next tier. We also end maybe a little too late for you, but here is our info and feel free to contact me if we have potential.

Depending how some other trials go we would be happy with the 1 heal, 1 dps, and the 3rd as either. Good luck either way!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 5/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered. (Priority)

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

Hi, we’d have room for all of you~ 6.2% on Jaina.

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
8/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

Hello, my name is Mike! I am an officer in the mythic progression guild (I play boomkin for the guild and my toon’s name is Mythlynn). We are a recently formed mythic progression guild located on Area 52, and we are currently recruiting for our 3/9 M progression team. We currently raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7:00 - 11:00 PM EST, with a third day being added once Azshara comes out–this day will be discussed and agreed to by the main raid team prior to the release of patch 8.2. We are currently looking for skilled and competitive players to form a raid team that will be competing for realm first. Our goal for 8.2 is to be top 5 realm and top 20 US.

If this interests you, you may contact me through my bnet, maggotmike01#1917, with any additional questions that you may have.

Still Looking!

Still Looking!

No longer looking <3

Hey Dorelxd, we are currently looking for a MW monk, Holy/Disc priest, and Hunter to bolster our ranks - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 9/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

DMCG - Former cutting edge guild reforming for 8.2 and beyond. Many members have current cutting edge experience. We’re looking for key players to finish out our roster.

We plan to get cutting edge with no splits. Just raiding our schedule, Tuesday through Thursday 9:30pm cst to 12:30am and having fun while doing it.

Swiver#11128.