9/9H, 2/2 Resto Shaman LF a Raiding Guild

Hello!

The name is scartotem. I’m a resto shaman on A-Side Proudmoore. My guild decided to call it quits for a while, probably 8.2. I am 1/9M through pugging, though my guild and I have progressed to 9/9H and 2/2H prior to the release of the next raid

I’m looking to join up with another guild that’s entering Mythic or is mythic progression oriented. I’ve gotten AOTC every tier since SoO and am looking to break into that CE challenge.

I main a resto shaman, I can play a resto druid and a disc/holy priest as well. I would strongly prefer to stay shaman though as I CBA to grind out HoA on my Druid.

Add me, post below etc, I am not picky. Id just prefer to raid with a guild that is close to my progress, or more progressed than me.

I’m generally available Sunday -> Thursday from 5:00pm Central until 11:00pm Central. Not interested in giving up both weekend nights to raid, but I would give up one.

My BNET is Scar278#1927 or you can find me on Discord at GHD278#7458

All of my logs are public.

Hello there,

Evolved gaming community is always looking for new members to come and join its ever growing community with more to offer then just World of Warcraft.

We are always pushing our selves into doing harder content for our dungeons and raids. if your interested check out our recruitment page.

Feel free and message Star (Evolve’s Recruitment Officer) if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also message our Recruitment Assistant Officer at Kithain BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

Bump, still very much looking.

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 2/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid team so we can hit the ground running in 8.2 without having to worry about roster or attendance issues.

We are in need of just a couple more players to help fill out our raid team. A good Resto Shaman would definitely be a plus. Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (8-11 CST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k mark.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239