2 Likes

She is

not a dev

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know.

lmaooo nice

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Whoever it is, all they want is their sad little attention. They have the talents to screw with your company, but waste them frivolously ruining other peoples weekends. Oh well, keep at it!

1 Like

No kidding. I work with guys like these. We really shouldn’t be complaining because we are inconvenienced for a short time while they are working on the weekends making sure we can continue to play!

6 Likes

Not on Kromcrush. Yet. I can get to character select. After pressing “Enter World” I get a “World Server is Down” msg after about a minute.

1 Like

Thanks for the information Orlyia.

Thanks in advance! Crush them. :rage:

1 Like

Uh oh, there goes all my gold

Fix your servers or refund our money. You should have better security for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Patience is all well and good but hundreds of thousands of customers are being denied the Service for which they are paying. I’m certain the same patience would be extended to failed Credit Card transactions as well? I think not.

7 Likes

Here’s an idea Blizzard: drop all traffic right at the perimeter from anywhere outside North America. Simple.

Most of these garbage botnets are operated in Eastern Europe. Update your security groups.

Toppest kek

1 Like

I don’t like to complain, but I’m really ticked off, today.

First, you create Classic, which makes no sense at all, and robs BFA-loyalists of community when those gnats chase the shiny light Classic.

Then, when it’s difficult enough to create a PUG due to lack of players, now we get DCed during our mythic+ runs. Hurriedly trying to log back in, repeated DCs, queue times (which is obviously bogus), etc. Blown key.

I hate to ask, but what will the third strike be?

2 Likes

Imagine being this clueless.

5 Likes

People need to chill.

4 Likes

Just as a poi t of reference it says in the euka that yih agree to that there will be down time in the game.

Just so all yall that are Asli g for refunds are aware.

Where’s Wuho when you need him?