Big Love Rocket

Anyone can run it at any level for a green box, can’t they? I’m asking if the epic box drops for 50’s then does that automatically mean the mount can drop?

i just clearly said it drops the box lol, another thning you could do is log onto your so called 50 and see it drops the box lol.

Being able to do the event at 50 is very different from what drops from the box for level 50’s. I’d assume this is just another little ‘white lie’ and I seriously doubt the mount will drop for any one below level 60.

Hell it could even not be able to drop at all and I would expect blizz to just say it does and leave it at that. We all know their reputation is that of being liars.

1 Like

Crunshch, yeah this was my point that was missed. Unless Blizzard confirm it actually drops for 50’s in the heart shaped box I guess I’ll wait to run it.

your lose, the drop was the box before the fix it was green for 50s now its the epic for 50s

The setting was fixed for all live realms late yesterday, about 12 hours before the event went live in this region.

5 Likes

ya i figured that sense i was getting epic boxes on my 50s :slight_smile:

I wasn’t aware if it was showing the epic box all along for 50’s or the green box, I didn’t know whether Blizzard was saying that the mount wasn’t dropping for 50’s even with the epic box due to a bug or something. My 50’s get the epic box, yes, but I didn’t know what the main issue was: Box quality or a drop issue for particular level characters.

Now fix the

“You have entered too many instances recently”

1 Like

ty for the heads up, much appreciated.

It should be if you are able top run the instance it should drop there shouldnt be a cap on it should be atleast 45

Oh they hot fixed it already?

Is the drop rate still 0.03 percent (1 in 3,333 chance)?

So, if I run Shadowfang Keep on 10 alts every single day for two weeks, my total chance of getting this mount is 4.2 %?

Hard pass.

This is good, because I rushed another character to 60 just in case. I’m glad the rest of the band will be able to help out at some point.

Damn straight, we are the stampede :sunglasses:

Did you guys boosted the drop rate? Doing this run for years since the release of the mount and got under 20 tries today :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Instance limit on the holiday event? Seriously, Blizzard?

1 Like

I don’t think so. You were lucky this time, Grats!

1 Like

Disagree, its good if they increase it. The mount should be realisticly obtainable, not a dream you’ll never see in your lifetime.

2 Likes

Thanks for listening to community feedback!