8.3 Pay to Win Raiding

Lets be honest this tier is a pay to win model for raiding. The guilds progressing are the ones paying to buy BOE’s in order to kill bosses. this is no different than someone paying 10 dollars to get an ingame buff. instead u pay 40 dollars and u buy a boe that puts u top of the meters and makes the bosses a joke.

best guilds are filled with boe’s they bought with gold aka with real money. this is a pay to win tier with the terrible corruption system. this alone makes me want to quit…

5 Likes

Mkkk

3 Likes

top pve guilds getting millions of gold in debts to get an advantage is not something new with this patch, i don’t get why you overreact like this

7 Likes

PTW…

So if I pay a guild to do aotc so I can get the mount, do I win the game?

4 Likes

So quit then. Nobody’s stopping you.

2 Likes

The guilds doing this still have to have skill. No amount of gear is going to make me one of the top players in the world.

5 Likes

Yeah, because these very same guilds didn’t do exactly the same thing every other tier in BFA right? Just this time around instead of buying up 20+ titanforged items they are buying good corrupted ones. Hate to break it to you but people have been buying upon powerful BoEs for years to give themselves a leg up.

1 Like

This tier is on a whole new level of BOE purchasing. one boe will boost 10k damage from one item or more depending on the fight. buying an item level higher is not a 10k damage increase as it was before. now they can buy one item that is like buying 10 titan forges wrapped up into one item. it is condensing titanforging from needing 10 boes to increase ur damage that much to only needing 1. ST fight u get infinite stars, MT fight u get TD its that simple. u buy that one item and u get the benifits of like 10 titan forges.

2 Likes

The degree doesn’t matter because a +30 titanforged weapon in 8.2 was far more powerful than a heroic one. The point is process has been around for much longer than 8.3. Hell Method went bankrupt and borrowed hundreds of millions from other guilds, all so they could buy you BOEs from several different servers.

Dear OP: You don’t play at a level, nor have you ever played at a level, where people buying BoE’s to progress, as they’ve done for over a decade, is going to affect you one bit. You haven’t even cleared Heroic, why do you care what WF guilds are doing?

4 Likes

if i wanted to buy a boe and instanly gain 10k dps and trivialize the content is the problem. WF guilds just magnify the core issue.

If you say so. You parse mostly in the greens/blues. The BoEs aren’t going to help you.

I don’t have BIS corruption so i can’t parse higher. no one will parse higher unless they have the corrupforge items.

Just because tokens exist doesn’t mean gold = real money. Is real life PLAY to win because someone farmed gold to pay for their subscription this month?

1 Like

Rofl, okay. Whatever you say.

2 Likes

There are three items that increase ur dps by 10k. yep 10k dps from one item with the right corruption. a passive not mechanical dps that is literally 10-20% of your overall dps. in some fights it can scale up to 40% of your damage. if you don’t have those items you won’t be parsing. you sound like you have no clue whats going on in this system.

What is different from past tiers? RNG upgrades on BoEs have always caused this problem.

Also most of these guilds don’t pay anything at all.
They use the gold generated from selling runs to fund their guild banks.

You have 3 AotC achieves. You don’t have a single CE. You haven’t cleared the raid on Heroic yet. However, you seem to think that whining about a system that, in one way or another, has existed for years, is going to somehow make you a CE player.

Cuz God knows they didn’t go out and farm the matts. Oh man, I’m dying from laughing at how un-educated this post is. You can level professions and go craft the gear yourself FFS.

This post is laughable at best.

Honestly from the looks of your armory, this shouldn’t have any effect on you anyway. It’s a little early for April Fools my friend.

In before “look at your profile”
This is an alt =D

im talking about corruption… not professions lol. you can’t craft corruption. you really don’t know what your talking about.