8.3 Known Issues and Information

Yes, I am having the same issue. Id like this to be resolved quickly so I can continue content :confused:

So you’ve admitted there’s issues with “uncollected” for pets. But you guys still aren’t commenting on it not working for Back, Off-Hand, or Shields? Really?

Last night was I was going into a vision for the "Reconstructing “The Curse of Stone” " quest line and when I started to target enemies all of sudden my spells requiring my bow were not working. I received “invalid target” whenever I was trying to shoot and kill. My pet’s spells were working just fine though. I ended up dying in the vision and wasting 10k currency… anyone else have this issue?

Same for me.

Game crashes every so often when loading into areas or flying/walking/generally moving in areas. Has crashed 2-3 times a day since patch.

edit: Have also updated and removed old Add-ons, and tried playing without Add-ons, didn’t make a difference - game crashed anyway.

Hoping to get a reply to my post

Has happened to multiple people putting them behind on cape progress. The glitch even gets referenced in BellularGaming’s new video here:

Anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes

I had the issues of loot on the Horrific Visions

2 Likes

1-31-20 update: We have confirmation that this quest could be completed as of 1-30-20. Please try again.

Scouting Report: Hostile Natives does not progress - #30 by Bhrodo-moon-guard

Adding community reports of quests that are like Scouting Report: Hostile Natives (in Pandaria) are broken.

That broken quest was reported in the PTR publicly in build 32861 (Jan 7), no fix was verified, and the bug escaped to Retail.

Links to PTR reports, with follow-up posts affected in Retail:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blocked-by-broken-quest-scouting-report-hostile-natives/404539
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blocked-by-broken-quest-scouting-report-hostile-natives-33051-update-not-fixed/409426

As reported in this support forum, possible fallout from this bug:

2 Likes

Please fix this. Thought I was doing something wrong but I’m stuck until I can finish this quest.

1 Like

While trying to complete the mini vision in Vale of the Eternal blossom, it wasn’t fair that there were no portals spawned the entire time I was in the vision. There were to many players clicking the portals that by the time I was able to find a portal I had 1% sanity left. THIS WAS UNFAIR and a very classic problem that I would have that it would have been thought about during development. Please fix portal spawn timing!

1 Like

Same issue here as well.

I’ve had the same issue, but mine will even crash when doing nothing. I’ve let it stand there just to see the result, after about 10 minutes it just dies. Only happened since patch.

The world quests are bugged, when logging in an alt that had not done the world quests and returning to the main character all world quests are reset.

Had an issue with being in a group for Horrific Visions and not receiving the correct Vessels from quests. Worked fine on my solo characters though, so I’m just kind of shorted two Vessels on my Shaman.

alt account is stuck in a different instance where there is no npc’s or portals. even entering a dungen doesnt phase back in with other players. like im offline. however its just the one character

Has anyone had problems with selling stuff on the AH and don’t get the gold for it and you pretty much lose all your items that sold pretty much. :confused:

1 Like

Vulpera can understand, but not speak, their racial language.

…And yes, please undo the 8.3 fix you applied to Glyph of Angels! <3

Unable to update game. Says it can’t identify a file. I was in and playing fine yesterday and since the patch but can no longer update.

Does anyone know which addons are causing you to not be able to turn in quests for the legendary questline? I can’t seem to figure it out and have to disable all every time I need to turn in a quest. Any leads would be super helpful so that I could just leave those specific addons off!

When doing the Reconstructing “The Curse of Stone” quest, after you loot the chest(s) you’re suppose to get gear, well, did it 4 times yesterday and got nothing but the rank update. I even 3 chested twice. I’d like a refund of my Coalescing Visions or the gear I was supposed to receive.

As far as Apple issues, I don’t know, I use a real computer.