8/28 Scheduled Maintenance: What are they fixing?

yeah it finally happened in cathedral one i though i was gonna disconnect

No younger kids talk like this. Its all boomers man.

They have judged balancing based on the performance of full m+ geared groups running normal dungeons at level 70 while being 100+ ilvls above quest gear and feel the need to make leveling harder based on that. They dont care about the scrubs with freshly leveled toons.

1 Like

just walk away and walk back, always works for me

I came into TWW with DF greens/blues from the few days I leveled from 1-70. I felt overpowered at the start, I can’t even imagine what top-end geared DF player is experiencing.

1 Like

haven’t had any lag aside from some minor in ringing deeps, sure its not an addon?

there’s a certain leveling addon that had issues with it and my wife had an issue with a rep addon that lagged her out every quest turn in

Thats the story with my druid that I played on a little. He has 360ish gear and I am demolishing mobs…but I hope they dont make the quest/open world mobs have Dungeon/Raid boss HP and attack/spell power.

Well, they did a pretty good job of breaking Dalaran…

Every day

Stupid tanks who like to pull 1/2 of the dungeon while people are desperately trying to keep up and basically relegated to pressing W the whole time. Much fun!

1 Like

Classic lock without burning speed response

Me, they are fixing me.
They asked me not to buy early access to give others a chance and i agreed but my power levels were still to high, they are trying to hold me back.

I feel like blood actually quested faster than frost because i didn’t have to actually target anything (blood boil vs say, howling blast) and that alone let me just run by and kill things faster since they were so weak anyway. I spent more time targeting than killing.

my ah isnt laggy , your ui might be buggy. check your add ons and maybe do a / reload ui

Just speculating, but maybe it was a Monday thing?

I didn’t log in for Monday launch due to working, but when I did log in after Tuesday reset all my pre-patch gear was still in my warbank and still war-bound.

:woman_shrugging:

I dunno what to tell you. Hopefully they can put them back, along with the G-bank stuff.
(I did lose a lot of that… :worried:)

1 Like

Twice on Sunday

1 Like

That’s funny, All the unequipped gear that I placed in my warband bank is all still there…even the lower level gear from other sources that is like the pre-patch gear is still there…

I’ll admit, I snorted with laughter at this one

I hope they fix the agro issues. Druid Bear agro is terrible

1 Like

and now extended another hour , another day planned playing shot in the butt. They should change the banner on the home page from Live Now to Live Sometimes

2 Likes