8/28 Scheduled Maintenance: What are they fixing?

As the title says, “What are they fixing?” Anyone know?

2 Likes

Hotfixing in the scaling fix, like they said, probably.

6 Likes

They’re making it so you have to hit mobs 4 times instead of 2 times to kill them.

17 Likes

Also the hamsters need their many smoke breaks.

5 Likes

That word does not mean what you think it does.

5 Likes

hopefully they fix whatever they broke in dalaran too jesus christ

2 Likes

You were having to hit them 2 times?

3 Likes

Don’t shoot the messenger. Do you have a better published reason that fits the scenario? Or do you just want to come up with conspiracy theories?

2 Likes

Blizzard is making sure if you took the time and effort to get good gear at the end of Dragonflight to make leveling easier in TWW that all your effort was for naught.

Also, if you just dinged 70 and are in 390 gear… with today’s super important “fix”… may God have mercy upon your soul.

35 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t have a good track record when it comes to fixing things.

They are pretty good at overcorrecting though.

Expect all mobs to have the health of raid bosses now so people can “enjoy” them

22 Likes

That makes sense, though, I hadn’t heard about it. That said, I played my Bear druid last night and some today, and his gear is absolute garbage, and I was 1-2 shotting mobs on the intitial WarWithin content.

1 Like

They aren’t fixing anything - they are pulling the rug out on all the players who didn’t purchase early access, trying to cement the ‘exploit early, exploit often’ idea as a perk for paying more for the next expansion.

12 Likes

Especially since they deleted all the unequipped gear from the visions event. I had bought a few with extra currency for alts that weren’t quite 70 yet. And poof! They all disappeared from the warband bank.

:cookie:

3 Likes

They do do often overcorrect, I mean it it is somewhat boring to 1-2 shot mobs, but at same time I don’t want to spend alot of time killing quest mobs.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: let me see hallowfall is a mess , the lore hunter ach is broken , things keep disspearing like the mine nodes, my char is jewel craft and minning yet I somehow also have tailoring and enchating ???.. they forgot to put in alot of stuff from beta… unfort right now its a bit of a mess. noit getting any rep or resonance cyrstals they flying orbs are not in the idle of dorn…

2 Likes

My guess is they’re not fixing the bug that causes gbanks to lose most or half their items.

8 Likes

The experience of killing a quest mob should be no less than the experience of enjoying a glass of fine wine.

First, you approach the mob/wine, savoring its aroma and appearance.

Next, you make contact with the mob/wine, taking in its character.

Then, you begin to consume the mob/wine. As you consume the mob/wine, you experience its essence in its fullness, the variety of its performance, the nature of its soul.

Then, you experience the end of the mob/wine. You reflect upon the event. You recuperate.

You prepare yourself for the next mob/wine.

1 Like

Nothing. They are just punishing players who didn’t buy into their EA nonsense.

8 Likes

They have supposedly fixed that. What they haven’t done is restored even one of those millions of items.

3 Likes

Hopefully the laggy AF Auction House…

1 Like