Does unlocking Zandalari trolls require the raid?

The Allied Races aren’t even finished yet. Try one on the PTR. They have a lot of broken animations.

1 Like

I don’t remember it listed in the unlock in the 8.1.5 preview for the Allied races. it was the faction requirement and complete some quests but nothing about completing the raid.

1 Like

:thinking:

Just time gate your sub

7 Likes

LOL of course the month ill be playing new games figures lol.

1 Like

At BlizzCon we talked about these Allied Races coming in Patch 8.1.5. It might feel like a new patch day with the season update and raid opening up today, but this is still the continuation of the Tides of Vengeance story. We will have more information on the Zandalari and Kul Tiran soon!

13 Likes

They will string you along as long as they can. Ridiculous.

Isn’t this race on the box for the freaking expansion?

116 Likes

Doesn’t answer if we need the raid or not.

35 Likes

Yikes, that vague blue post.

Why do I get the feeling I’m going to need to do this raid on both my Alliance priest and Horde priest just to make sure I unlock both allied races?

9 Likes

To wait an extra patch to unlock two allied races it feel like slap in the face to many customers who are loyal to your game. Many of your customers had been waiting on these races since the BoA announcement. It feels bit rude to make us to wait a patch for just allied races.

19 Likes

They have learned from the Ion to expertly divert the questions this is so ridiculous and annoying.

5 Likes

Why can’t blizzard be clear about the subject? Christ, it’s getting frustrating at this point. The only reason I bought this expansion was the zandalari, cause I wanted to play as one since MoP. Otherwise I’d be playing other games, cause you see, BfA is not that much of a success.

19 Likes

5 Likes

it’s not though

2 Likes

Pretty sure the blues are doing roshambo to see who has to break it to everyone. Can’t blame them, I wouldn’t want to be the one to throw myself on the sword.

1 Like

Unless they sneak in a new achievement, it does not going off the PTR. It requires Exalted with the Zandalari Empire, Zandalar Forever, and Tides of Vengeance(Which is obtainable WITHOUT doing the raid quest. You are given the achievement upon completing the quest prior to entering the new raid).

5 Likes

Flagship races STILL not available, what a joke.

18 Likes

In otherwords, no. They’re not out yet.

Again… not what we’re experiencing:

6 Likes

I want zandalari and KT as much as everyone else but the whining is ridiculous. We didn’t even know KT were going to be a race at Blizzcon, so everyone claiming we’ve been promised them since Blizzcon is either ignorant or intentionally lying. The counterpart to zandalari at Blizzcon were dark iron dwarves.

2 Likes