8.3 PTR Datamining SPOILERS

She is not the only being tied to Life with Green Eyes. Ysera had Green Eyes in Humanoid form after losing her Aspect Powers and Malfurion currently has Green Eyes despite Nature in Night Elves manifesting as Gold Eyes(not to be mistaken for Amber Eyes like Illidan and Azshara’s).

She currently has 3 left (Signe, Kyra, and an unnamed Val’kyr).

I’m not sure how many are on the council but your theory would fit.

2 Likes

Yeah but Malfurion seems unlikely and Ysera is super dead. Merithria or whatever it is on the other hand is a newish character that it applies to.

Yeah for some reason I keep thinking it’s two left. Anyway I guess she’d have to find a way to bring them back to have 9 minions to send in search of something.

She has White Eyes not Green Eyes like Malfurion.

Cordana said our leaders will betray us… It would be funny if Malfurion the Betrayer from Heroes of the Storm was Canon!

It’s not always literal though. These things always make heavy use of metaphor and misdirection.

1 Like

Sigh, I wish I never clicked on this.

To be fair they haven’t named the third and it would be fairly easy to assume that it was just Signe and Kyra left.

Ra-den is a raid boss in the new raid, all Old God-y with a tentacle arm.

4 Likes

Oh I see. I didn’t read the full list of bosses because there were so many wowhead links flying around. Not surprising though, couldn’t be that hard to get in the head of a guy who only relented because we beat the stuffing out of him. Seeing the planet bleed out and yet another Old God be freed would have made it pretty easy to sway him to corruption and convince him we’d failed again.

Don’t ever change, Gallywix! lol

2 Likes

“Hobart Grapplehammer: Do your worst! I’m through working for Gallywix!”

And yet Gallywix is still the leader by the end of it all. The story sets up for Gallywix to be removed from the picture but then curves into him still in control.

Though I will admit seeing Hobart extorting Gallywix was awesome and the fact that Gallywix himself was impressed says alot.

2 Likes

Read the Other Characters section. You may find what Ilyganoth has to say enlightening about what trying to take back the people she abandoned long before Slyvanas will mean for Calia.

Not to mention reading the Fate of the Forsaken section seems to hint Calia might be focusing on the Undead Nightelves.

Its so bizarre. It builds up for him FINALLY to get replaced. It has some of the most likely candidates to do it ALL lined up in a single spot to do it (Sassy, Gazlowe, Grapplehammer) … yet it u-turns HARD just before the finish line and goes back to the safety of Trade Prince Incompetent as our leader (for no conceivable reason).

I don’t want to go back to the days where Goblins are meant to just be a joke race; greed filled lemmings who die by the hundreds for a buffoon who constantly fails at everything he does. The Mechagon Intro with Gazlowe had a range of Goblin personalities and competencies that we haven’t seen since the Goblin intro questlines … and I’d hate to think its just Blizz once again going (see, the ONLY Cartel that has a trash leader is the Bilgewater. Shame you can’t play on the Steamwheedle huh guys? Or hell, the Alliance has Grizzek and Renzik, too bad?)

2 Likes

Would that be because the third doesn’t merit name?

Also does anyone remember which one diminished itself doing the body swap on Nathanos?

Dark Mirror didn’t name the Val’kyr who diminished itself…

Hey new theory the third Val’kyr is the one who diminished itself.

Oh yes, nothing can go wrong wielding a weapon full of tentacles and eyeballs! I’m sold.

Did anyone see the datamined Darion Mograine’s cryptographed dialogue?

TY /10 characters