8.3 PTR Datamining SPOILERS

There’s just something hilarious to me about Rommath and Halduron shipping it.

21 Likes

I really like the Lor-Rommath-Halduron dymanaic, although we rarely see it.

Actually blood elves have some pretty solid characters in their leadership, they got really lucky.

21 Likes

Yeah, I’ve always felt blood elves have been blessed with a very solid cast of characters in modern WoW. Certainly took the sting out of losing Kael a little. Even Aethas, for all his flaws… his many, many flaws… is a decently well-realised character who plays off the others well.

4 Likes

Right? Blood elves have five distinct characters in Lor’themar, Rommath, Halduron, Liadrin and Aethas. They all have their own role in their story and play it well, for all their flaws. None of them are perfect people, but aren’t the worst either. They also haven’t lost anyone noteworthy since Kael all the way back in TBC, so they’ve also had a consistent cast.

As far as characters go, to me blood elves have hands down the strongest cast when it comes to the Horde races.

20 Likes

It’s great. This whole thing reads like romantic comedy fluff fanfic where they’re all conspiring to make him go on a date with Thalyssra and wacky hijinks ensue.

17 Likes

Il’gynoth : Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast.
The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness.
When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks a prize to earn her favor.
The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green.
Five lanterns, now darkened. The flame they seek will light the masters’ way.
The blind queen wields a scepter of bone. From the deep she calls forth doom.
The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

Oh good new prophecies for us to relentlessy tear to pieces and over think.

The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness.

… Calia. that’s Calia.

24 Likes

Well if people dont see that the light is the next enemy well I dunno what to tell people, its been obivious since locus walker told us

2 Likes

Also it seems sylvanas has six masters but of course is serving only herself.

I’m going with the Death entity that tricked Vol’jin.

sigh Calia

Unsure.

Merithra?

Pillars of Creation?

Sylvanas.

Azshara.

Sounds like a new contender for the “lord of ravens”.

1 Like

Hm. Have all the Pillars been taken by Old God forces like the Tidestone?

Someone has a crush.

Ra-den : MOTHER, you reconfigured the Engine of Nalak’sha to help power the Forge of Origination?
MOTHER : Affirmative.
Ra-den : Incredible! The level of expertise that would require… You are most impressive.
MOTHER : Initiating commendation reception protocol: Thank you.
Ra-den : I would… appreciate… the opportunity to converse with you further on the matter.
MOTHER : Scheduling conversation for next available cycle. Please stand by.
Ra-den : Oh. Yes. Of course.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if the nine ravens are Sylvanas’ Val’kyr. If she’s working for death then her Val’kyr being dead doesn’t seem like such a big deal anymore.

9 Likes

Uhhh I read that as Ra-den doing something bad since, well, he’s a corrupted raid boss and he might already be corrupted for all we know,

1 Like

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

My first thought is that Ra-den, if he’s already corrupted, is trying to corrupt MOTHER in private. But that was just a random thought.

First Arcanist: Would it really take a conspiracy for you to spend time alone with me?
Lor’themar: No, my lady. It would be my pleasure.
First Arcanist: A suitably chivalrous answer, Regent Lord. There may be hope for you yet! Perhaps I can even teach you to relish the… simpler joys of life.
Lor’themar: Perhaps you can, First Arcanist. Perhaps you can.
First Arcanist: I will accept, if you will stand by my side, as counselor… and friend.

Oh, come on!!! :sob:

1 Like

She is such a tease.

I want to say Sylvanas but aren’t like 7 of her Valkyr dead? Does she find a way to bring them back?

The new green dragon representative is evil then probably.

How many members are on the new Horde council? I’m guessing a reference to the Sylvanas loyalists hiding in the new Horde’s ranks.

He wasn’t corrupted, he just got all nihilistic from being tortured by Lei Shen for thousands of years.