8.3 PTR Datamining SPOILERS

Ehhhhh

technically Vol’jin was the orc leader during WoD, since he ruled Durotar and Orgrimmar.

Tess leading the worgen is way less extreme than that.

One day we might learn to burn the bodies so this stops happening.

17 Likes

Yep, it seems like aside from the curse being explored more, nothing at all was gained from this questline which is a real stickler when the Worgen have just kept losing and losing constantly.

After finishing it all here’s some pro’s and cons I have:
Pro’s = Curse is explored more, actually has drawbacks. Tess gets more spotlight, isn’t a blind neutral character and really does want to seek justice for her people. You become an official member of the Greyguard, which I guess means you’re also part of the Royal Guard. The voice-acting is pretty good and top-notch.

Cons = It was all a dream, a freaking stupid dream. No Gilneas retaken, Nathanos is insufferable even in dream form, and at the end of it you come away with Tess realizing the Gilneans don’t need the curse and it does not define them as a people, which is kind of a blow to people who appreciate the Worgen aspect of the race and does leave more hint that they very well might choose to let the curse die away in another generation than continue it.

Also while I love Duskwood, too much of the quest takes place in it to the point it makes me feel like it really should have been their 12-20 questing area after losing Gilneas because the place just suits their themes perfectly, but that just reminds me of missed opportunities again.

Heritage armor looks a lot better than I thought though. I will not be wearing the godawful shoulders though and the hat doesn’t impress me enough to transmog is over my eyepatches, so that’s a bummer but not a complete one.

1 Like

He was Warchief, but I don’t think he was ever officially installed as the Orc Racial Leader.

I don’t have an issue with Tess leading the worgen, other than the fact that I like Genn and want him to stick around for a while. I just have the feeling Blizz would sooner replace Genn with another worgen character.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

Okay, I’m good now.

1 Like

Overall most heritage armors have felt like just a 6/10 or 7/10 in terms of story rating.

Not really amazing or epic storytelling that gives more groundbreaking worldbuilding for the established core races, but just these small pieces of filler content that the devs decided to throw in while making their next big fat juicy storyline content dedicated to more DBZ villains we have to kill. (Which is just boring to me, but it makes people come back to the game so I guess I’m in the minority in how I feel about that.)

I’m going to get food, if any new posts show up while I’m gone I’ll add them to the top when I get back.

She worked with Sylvanas to kill N’zoth. Apparently to do that N’zoth needs to be free, and the killer needs to use Xal’atath. Sylvanas also wanted Azshara to kill the heroes of both the Alliance and Horde.

Vale’s been fixed, finally.

Rajani seems to be a mogu faction? Ra-den seems to be their original leader. Must be the Ra in RAjani.

how come no1 talking bout those tyrande lines

Yep, still not comin’ back to Retail. The only things revealed that I even like are Vulpera for the Horde and the… consideration… on removin’ or changin’ Titanforge.

1 Like

I am at the very least in the “Night Elves get nothing” post.

1 Like

Sylvanas knows how dangerous we are to her and her master!

Us beating her because of her ego allowed us to turn the tide against both N’Zoth and Death! And all because Azshara was too arrogant to fight seriously.

I don’t think it had anything to do with arrogance tbh… and in the end Azshara was smarter I think than Sylvanas is… let us hope

Neat, the whole “reliving your kingdom’s darkest hour” aspect reminds me of the belf one. Although I’m pretty surprised, I would’ve bet serious money that it would be about you directly reclaiming Gilneas from Sylvanas’ skeleton crew now that she’s a world antagonist.

I like Mia’s sense of humor.

Aysa Cloudsinger has a corrupted form. Dunno if it’s a vision, but it’s in the Vale not in Nightmare Stormwind.

Azshara referred to Death as “the darkness you seek to unleash”… Death is a Darkness just like Fel and Shadow it seems.

I couldn’t possibly hate this more. Why won’t they just make her a worgen, if Genn dies the worgen will be the only player race not lead by their race.

1 Like