8.3 PTR Datamining SPOILERS

Updated the main post with the new stuff.

I can’t even remember what gear you wear during that quest.

It’s just a recolour of the warfront gear

Any reason no one has Datamined N’Zoth’s own dialogue? Maybe it will give us big reveals! Maybe he’ll blurt out exactly what was inside Xal’atath!

Was Xal’atath’s “My mistake. It seems the upstart “goddess” still holds sway here. Oh well…” statement a taunt to Elune or(in the usual Void half-truth way) to the Legion for mocking her?

Why would they get anything but a fingerwagging? They’re sociopaths who willingly followed a blatantly untrustworthy authority figure who consistently referred to her followers as tools. Y’know, that can be thrown away.

It was neither ethical nor smart.

1 Like

Is it strange I’m kind of warming to the idea of a Horde Council as a primary system of government? Like, the Warchief is a staple … but depending on its development (and depending on the Calia … issue), I could REALLY get behind such a notion. I am also digging the reps we know so far will be participating (even if I DO think that quite a few of them are deeply underdeveloped).

5 Likes

Not at all. It has the potential to be an amazing system and ensure all members have moments in the limelight to progress those characters and their races stories. It could be something great if time and effort goes into it.

But, just as easily it could be nothing as Blizz, in their hero-centric fashion latch onto one character in particular, making the rest of the council moot as that one character makes all decisions and runs the show.

I want to be optimistic, but I’ve been burned far too many times. I simply await inevitable screw ups now.

6 Likes

MMO-Champions has revealed Icons and Portals. And I find interesting is that the Tomb of Sargeras is one of the portal locations.

So I’m thinking we are going back to the Tomb or they might be adding more races to the DH list like how they are adding more races to the DK list.

1 Like

Icecrown as Death Knight Capital and Tomb of Sargeras as Demon Hunter Capital! Love this idea!

1 Like

Considering we just got the Tidestone back from Azshara I’d imagine we’d want to put it back where we left it.

We might also want to install some kind of defense for the pillars before someone else just walks in and takes one.

3 Likes

That would make perfect logical sense.

2 Likes

Which is why we won’t do it.

7 Likes

I wonder if that Ulduar looking one is Ulduar or not. At least one of the connected Halls.

Pretty sure the Heart chamber already has a portal picture so not sure why they’d need another.

Yeah, its very hard for me temper my expectations on this. Outside of the Calia issue (which I REALLY hope her first words to Voss being about her Dad was meant as a deliberate warning sign) … there is such a solid foundation for future development with the structural changes for the Horde going forward (as long as Blizz invests, which IS the problem).

• Voss committing to her people.
  • Rexxar committing to the Horde.
  • Rokhan and Gazlowe (OG WC3 Characters) taking charge of their races.
  • Thrall getting back to his pre-Jesus roots.
  • Lor’themar is apparently planning to become proactive in the Horde’s future (not just his people’s).
  • I like ALL of the ARs we’ve gotten (even if they are pretty unrefined atm)
  • Even Saurfang’s reasons for sacrificing himself serves more effectively as a corner stone conceptually than either Grom or Doomhammer (in the end, all the dude wanted was the next generation to have a chance at what he thought his generation was unworthy of. Guy turned out to just be a SUPER flawed Grandpa).

… But … I guess we’ll see how things go going forward. Also, I DO expect one more AR for both sides (as there remain two CORE races without an equivalent atm).

5 Likes

https://ptr.wowdb.com/npcs/154337-blood-of-nzoth

N’Zoth’s Blood has eyes in it…

He might want to see a doctor about that.

8 Likes

No, the heart chamber uses the standard BFA loading screen of Anduin and Sylvanas fighting in Lordaeron

And that one is the heart chamber, it has the cracks within the walls. Which the heart chamber has

1 Like

Ah, so then it’s probably the Heart Chamber then.

1 Like

PTR was updated with new stuff, which I shall post here and link to the OP because I’d rather not recreate the great wall of china with link preview boxes in the first post of the thread.

1 Like

Omg. I know quite a few guildies who will squeal in delight at this one.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to get all the brain hugs from him.

They did a pretty good job with the new pets. They aren’t as out there as I was hoping for, but I still like them.