8.3 PTR Datamining SPOILERS

She is Zuna Skullcrush.

On another, slightly more serious note, “I AM YOUR DOOM”, the intonation is making me get flashbacks to Juhani and KotOR here. I don’t like it (the Juhani flashbacks that is).

Probably new meat. It had to happen eventually. Everyone says it, the Horde has few characters left.

Edit: I finished listening to the VO, I think it’s a pet battle. An oddly enthusiastic and actually voiced pet battle but the way she refers to pets and guides makes it sound like one. She’s also talking about their evil plan too which we still know little about.

4 Likes

Updated the main post with the new stuff. :+1:

Deathwing again?

Scuttlebutt is that she’s the ‘mastermind’ behind the Deadmines Pet Battle dungeon. This is based on the fact that a shadowy female orc appears at the end of it, and says that line about hair on a tauren’s head. so, pretty damning.

I wouldn’t get any hopes up, she’s likely only a pet battle boss.

Gnomeregan is still their capital, they’ve retaken large parts of it.

There’s just two states under Mekkatorque now.

Anduin and Jaina Discuss Bolvar the Lich King

Anduin: Tirion Fordring himself made us swear that we would keep the secret of Bolvar’s fate

Awwwwww he already knew. I mean it makes sense he probably inhereted some document form Varain explaining it when he became king, but still I wish we got to see it.

But I’m starting to think Taelia was not in fact invented to be Anduin’s wife, but rather for a role in Bolvar’s story.

Oh yeah, apparently it is in fact still a secret.

So the secret is still on, but it seems to be somewhat common knowledge that there is a new Lich King. The secret seems to only keep the identity of the jailer a secret now. Cause a lot of people know there’s a Lich King.

Most likely a flashback moment.

I truly do love Gallywix as a character. He is just fantastic. It just … sucks so bad to be stuck with him as our Racial Leader into perpetuity.

I never expect a fist pump moment from him. I never expect him to succeed in what he’s doing. I go into every quest involving him expecting it to revolve around Goblins dying by the dozen for some hairbrained scheme of his. He also, by his very nature, suppresses variety within the Bilgewater (its actually written into his character to push anyone of Talent, Intelligence, or Passion OUT; because he perceives them as a threat). I find myself in this weird position where if I EVER want a Gob story that isn’t just Gallywix being a murdery bumbling incompetent robberbaron … I need to look towards the Steamwheedle; NEVER the Bilgewater.

3 Likes

I almost enjoy Gallywix when he acts like an aggressive mob boss. Almost.

I think they said they are adding a UBRS pet dungeon in 8.3. My guess is that she is from that.

Gazlowe’s the new Trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel!

Thrall: Gallywix has fled the city along with the rest of Sylvanas’ inner circle. That leaves the Bilgewater Cartel without its trade prince.
Thrall: Gazlowe, it was your cleverness and ingenuity that built the walls of Orgrimmar. I cannot think of anyone I would trust more to take over as leader.
Gazlowe: A cartel ain’t a clan or a tribe, Thrall. Steamwheedle, Bilgewater… it don’t matter who supplies the cash–so long as the pay’s good.
Gazlowe: “Under new management” is just another way of sayin’ ““opportunity’s knockin’””. So, sure… you got yourself a deal!"
Thrall: Can you be sure that none of the goblins here are still being funded by Gallywix?
Gazlowe: Oh, I guarantee they are. That’s why I’m gonna pay 'em more than that cheapskate!

9 Likes

Apparently Aethas didn’t know that when he told the rest of the Sunreavers and it was catalogued as part of the Mage artifact knowledge.

2 Likes

That’s hilarious.

1 Like

We are getting 4 more world bosses for the rotation.

Should I even bother to be hopeful that Tess will be a Worgen later on even if she’s not at the end of that questline?

I don’t know, feels like Blizzard just wanted to get Worgen and Goblin players to understand what their position in the story is and that is that both races shouldn’t think about development beyond being faction sidekicks.

2 Likes

If the Calia thing is what It seems…
Time to do a Sylvanas bye bye.

In GD people are discussing some datamind “loyalist armor” with little more info or context.

Could mean Loyalists might actually get more than just a finger wagging. The guesses seem to point to the Infiltration Outfit loyalists wear in the War Campaign to sabotage the Alliance at the gates of Org.

The Rebels got a Cloak Toy. I was hoping we Loyalists would get a Dunce Cap Toy. But I am glad we may get something.