8.3 by Jan 7th or 14th

8,3 should be released by one of those dates.

If not then man they are gonna be so far behind and thats gonna hurt shadowlands release date

1 Like

BFA already hurt Shadowlands release.

36 Likes

Could have sworn it said by December 31.

Edit: when I pre ordered the game.

already confirmed by blizz to release in early 2020

My bet is a February date

1 Like

that is just way too late.

if blizz was to stick to the legion patch cycle of 77 days/11 weeks (which i know theyre not) then 8.3 should have came out on Dec 10th. but that was going to make the raid and prep for the raid for raiders to fall on the holidays which blizz didnt want to do.

And with them stretching out the anniversary event to Jan 7th i think thats when it will come out

1 Like

I am sorry, it has? Where?

8.3 will come out on Jan 7th.

1 Like

presses [x] to doubt

Jan 7th is not THAT far away, and there’s still a lot of fixing to do.

Like fixing legendary transmogging that is coming with 8.3. The actual Warglaives of Azzinoth can not be used as an transmog appearance, not even by Demon Hunters. And I’ve heard that the cosmetic awarded by completing TW Black Temple isn’t working either.

There’s literally no way Shadowlands isn’t delayed until 2021.

That or another rushed release with basically no content and whatever is there is drip fed.

Blizzard is working on way too much and there’s not enough people and time to go around.

4 Likes

patch 8.3 is warcraft 3: Reforged?

My guess 8.3 will come out Jan 7th, as that is when the anniversary event ends. With Ny’alotha coming out 1-2 weeks after

2 Likes

Dec 31 2020 for shadowlands. Patch 8.3 is next month.

Why Jan 7? How do you know?

Are you serious? We have another year before the next expac? Damn. Feels like I’ve been playing this for years already.

2 Likes

Release by December 31, 2020 - probably before.

That’s so long from now. So loooooong.

You didn’t preorder 8.3.

There’s like… probably 11 months until SL, I don’t think 8.3 being delayed would hurt much.

Yes I know and I doubt it will be much sooner since they are introducing a legendary cloak grind 16 months into the expansion.

1 Like

Shadowlands will more than likely be released September/October 2020. The 8.3 content release should be seen within the first 2 weeks of January.

2 Likes

I agree. 7th or 14th. It won’t be the 28th, because they’ll want to market the Reforged release on its own. And even the 21st is probably too close to that.

1 Like