8.2 : To Little To Late!

You go to classic blizzard still gets your money. Blizzard wins again. Great job at putting them down, then throwing your money back at them at the same time.

1 Like

Woot! He said it, he said it!

1 Like

No. Raistlin is much better troll than Rastlin.

probably take about 2 weeks into 8.2 to unlock just like in 7.2

there really isnt a lot under water

So will you finally quit?

LOL i know right being a healbot only sucked long live retail Elemental shaman ftw!

Mid patch its not a final patch at all.

Pretty much a copy/paste every Sunday from this OP… sad!

only took me under shy of 2 weeks on PTR, and i wasn’t even grinding as hard as i could have (prob could easily achieve it at start of 2nd week).

So far the reception from PTR, including those who participated in the underwater boss in the raid, it was positive… other than the boss had simple mechanics. It’s not like normal underwater swimming, you move more freely and easily cast spells and everything else like normal.

All i really have to say about your overall post is quit trying to spread lies.
Don’t believe me? just try out 8.2 right now on the PTR and see for yourself or just read or watch a review…

amen

current wow is trashcan

1 Like

*Too

Characters

1 Like

I do agree it’s too late for many players to be convinced to come back/stay subbed.

While I personally feel BFA isn’t an awful expansion like many do, I do feel there’s a lot of things they’ve done wrong. My biggest bone to pick is no flight still and professions being garbage, even worse than they have been.

While world quests and missions are something to keep you busy, once you grind your reps up…there needs to be another thing to keep people busy. If crafting professions were in a good spot, i would be spending most of my time grinding mats and making some stuff to sell to others. And for myself!

I also am not looking forward to underwater anything. Period. I have an underwater mount which helps, and shaman lets me walk on water which is a massive help for questing. But I really don’t like spending 15 minutes swimming around trying to find some mob who patrols a massive area. Or opening clam shells, finding relic/idols, or any other reason to go underwater.

1 Like

Change “Our” to “Orc”, and that would explain much.

KIDDING. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Mostly.

I had absolutely no problems with it. I still go there when leveling new characters.

1 Like

If theres more than 1 quest under water i wont be doing the zones.

Vash’jir wasn’t too bad. The only real issue I had with it was that WoW’s combat system can’t really handle battles well when you introduce vertical movement. Reticle-based spells were useless unless you dragged the mobs to the seafloor, and the game had trouble executing melee attacks if the mobs were slightly above or below you.

2 Likes

That’s still an issue, try having a fight on stairs.

They’re prolly saving class changes for next expac… Vashj in my opinion was awesome…underwater was a little bit weird with the combat but an awesome zone imo…i honestly just want to head into the next expansion as quickly as possible…hopefully new CLASS! hopefully Lich king 2.0 but prolly not happening…a man can dream cant he?

1 Like

I don’t really understand why they need to rebuild every class every expansion. I think bfa has had the least amount of change from legion including artifact traits because most were cooked into your spec/class. I don’t know how much further they went but they didn’t do much other than that for my class, it literally plays the same as legion.

My point being I think at least to me is this is the least effort they’ve put into their philosophy of reworking every class from scratch for every expansion. Which I don’t much care for, they just need to make the classes enjoyable to play and put a lot more effort into tuning/tweaking them throughout the expansion.

2 Likes

I just want to know if we are getting it in June or waiting another month.

It was like being in a giant aquarium. I loved that zone.

1 Like