8.2 Preview its Here!

16 Likes

I am eagerly awaiting 8.3 myself. Rumor has it that it will be called Shadowbringers and it’ll actually be a good game.

35 Likes

I was watching the patch preview but since you told me to stop what I am doing I stopped :frowning:

10 Likes

Rumor has it that there will be bunnies involved.

6 Likes

Bunnies can be dangerous, with their pointy little teeth.

2 Likes

tinkers confirmed

When will the first 8.2 PTR build drop? I want to hang around Azeroth in nothing but a loincloth.

Getting a lot of weak reaction on twitch lmao. ResidentSleeper

1 Like

I think we are getting set up for the zerg invasion…The entry of World of Starcraft!

1 Like

8 boss dungeon hype!

• Mount Equipment

Really interested to see what this is. I believe someone here suggested a similar thing recently, that lets you equip various things to your mounts that would let them water walk for example, or give extra bag space, or fly. That would be neat.

5 Likes

i was expecting a troll thread you shifty gnome but i’m pleasantly surprised

1 Like

So the essences in the neck is basicaly the artifact weapon traits crossed with the crucible from Legion. Cue the complainers saying they can’t get all the legendary ones on time.

Definitely looking forward to hearing everybody’s thoughts on all this!

47 Likes

I think ya’ll should use Muffinus for these videos more. The dude’s so genuinely excited about everything, he’s a joy to watch.

20 Likes

Ashran is back?
Kinda hyped.

4 Likes

It looks nice, but then you realize that it’s still just a bunch of grinding to be able to do any of the fun things like dungeons or flying. No thanks, still not interested.

4 Likes

I agree. I like this guy.
Way easier to listen to than lore and whoever that other guy is.

8 Likes

Please let there be barrels of fruit for us to throw at Baine.

1 Like

That gold parrot looks great.

4 Likes