8.2 Known Issues and Information

MISSING BODYGUARD>>> Something to add to your “ISSUES” list: Bugged bodyguard...he's missing again!

Okay so i don’t know if anyone else has had this issue but…I have put Shadow hunter Ty’jin, Hobart Grapplehammer, and Rexxar on a mission called [Under the Fog] @ the mission table in Zuldazar. (28 day til complete and rewards will be “x” amount of azerite) I thought it was going to be a crazy amount of azerite concidering the length of the mission, but now with 3 days left it finally shows the REAL reward which is actually ONLY 450 azerite… That’s not even 1% of my bar!!

Anyone out there with the same problem? Or is it just me that feels like he just got kicked in the gonads?

I have a clip of this same thing happening to me recently:

So.

Is the Worgen Starting Zone Lag ever going to be addressed? It’s almost unplayable in parts, and just now my character is stuck behind a barrier that the mechanic is supposed to overcome.

Stuck in the area with the quest: Sacrifices.

1 Like

Any updates on then the ICC achievement “I’ve been waiting a long time for this” will be patched? It’s currently bugged where the plague will just fall off the ghoul instead of rolling to the next one. It’s been an unpleasant time trying to get this achievement/mount.

1 Like

can’t equip my weapon in wow says only 1 slot for leviathan eye can be used?
is there a fix for this yet? not keen to can equip my fishing rod but not my 2h mace for holy pally,not keen to try healing LFR with a fishing rod

Secret Pet Uuna glitched for me in the darkness. Before that I got disconnected stuck for awhile before dcd. Then I try again to complete quest saving Uuna from darkness. I step on soul eaters then use macro to target Uuna and /hug her while she is hugging herself .It glitches and I am back at Emerald Dragonshrine but no stone to click in bone dragons eye to go back. So no way to complete the quest. Anyone else have this issue please? Thank you, Giggi.

• List item

Illusion Greater Spell Power visual is broken or missing

How the hell is the animation for holy paladin blood elf casting with the book being at their knees not listed here? It shouldn’t take you guys this long to raise the y pos on that part of the animation and get it out in a hot fix.

Any word when this quest marker is going to be fixed? I’ve had this quest for almost two years now. My last bug report on it was in March.