8.2 Known Issues and Information

Sliding with Style is broken. I want free Kul’ Tiran rep for this disgusting show and lack of polish.

I, too am leaving stealth due to the passive effect of Worldvein Resonance (every 18-25 seconds).

Worldvein Resonance passive effect breaking stealth.

1 Like

I had the Eternal Palace raid quest given to me for restoring the forge, and now the quest to obtain the raid items is gone and I am unable to re-acquire the quest.

I assume this is intentional and the quest will return when the raid comes back out, but in case it’s not, I am reporting it here.

Have the same issue.

Had an odd issue twice tonight, my character was a passenger in a chopper mount - went into a cave area in Nazjatar, the driver was dismounted in the cave as expected, but my character was dismounted and pushed 40 yds or so out of the cave.
Happened again in Mechagon, went into Bondo’s yard near the mechanocat platform and the driver was dismounted there, but my character glitched a good way away from Bondo’s yard.

1 Like

Quests are not showing on the map in the new zone. No markers, nothing. Only shows up on the minimap.

You cannot complete the Most Delicious Clams quest if you have the turn in for the What Will It Lure (the turn in which is all the way back in the starting zone of New Home means you have to leave the area where the quest is, travel all the way back to newhome to turn it in, then travel back to the exact same place to complete the Most Delicious Clams quest)… fire the developer responsible for not checking this. I had completed the What Will It Lure quest (after killing the boss where the quest drops) but had to abandon it in order to complete the quest (otherwise i’d have to travel all the way back to newhome and turn it and then slog all the way back to the exact same spot to complete Most Delicious Clams. Weak sauce!

Please fix Aviana’s Feather. After patch it is bugged and you just fall straight down. This needs fixed ASAP

This thread should probably be locked since there’s nothing really for players to add here. It’s also becoming bloated with comments that should really be made in their own separate threads per this forum’s guidelines.

1 Like

The Alliance Flight Path mount on Mechagon does not have sound.

The Arcane Linguist passive is still broken. It’s been broken for weeks and weeks now. I know this isn’t a HUGE issue to some of the community, but to the RPers, it’s really frustrating. If this could actually get fixed sometime in the near future, I know a whole SLEW of folks who would be eternally grateful.

1 Like
  • Bloodseeker and Deeptide Fingerling do not have a bubble surrounding them when summoned.

Please, I prefer them with out bubbles! let them float? freely!

Bounty: Dangerous Creatures
The new “kill 1 Nazjatar rare” version now has a typo in the requirements:

Kill 1 rare creatures in Nazjatar
should be creature (singular)

Here’s a new one as of today: Anti-grav packs aren’t working at all with Demon Hunters.

I made a new crafted ring 410 and it gave back wrong materials … gave back tidalcore x15 expulsom x15 and tidal core isn’t even used to make the ring …No leviathan’s eye back no azsharine back and no sea agate back … this happened on 07/05/2019 at or around 1720 CST… from what I understand of new crafting items and scrapping them you should get back most of all your crafting mats put in when scrapping it

I am unable to even start any of the new content on my lvl 120 Alliance char. Already completed the United Kul Tiras quest, but got my initial GM solution of “you didn’t complete the United Zandalar quest” today. Irritated to be losing the entire holiday weekend to this.

I tried to purchase the faction change for a character and I keep getting a black screen using the In Game Shop.

I too have been having that issue. I keep getting teleported when dismounted to the Trash Heap or the the waterfall which flags me and allows others to kill me. I do not pvp and I’m really not happy as I almost died again tonight. There are players taking advantage of it too.

Mine no longer shows, and the effect of the one I had slotted does not work. Hopefully we’ll get a response or at least an acknowledgement that they are looking into this bug soon.