8.1.5 Known Issues & Information

Will I be able to see my Alliance specific Monel-hardened Shields that I put on the auction house or can only horde characters still see them?

My character, despite having all leatherworking, including Kul Tiran Leatherworking, maxed, cannot equip the mail pants I crafted months ago and have worn for months, receiving the error: “You can never use that item.”

This is an issue that I believe to be brought upon by this patch today.

8 Likes

I cannot create a new Kul Turan Race even though I have completed all the achievements.

same dog I can’t make the new races have all requirements

1 Like

I can’t either and I have completed the required stuff on both sides. I’m even riding around on the shiny new mount and can’t make the new races

Hati Taming is completely screwed up…

At least you got there. Tons of us can’t even see Thorim

This!!! I cannot wear pants!

Did you complete all the quests for the Wrath content out there? This issue existed on the PTR and I did send a bug report about it.

Equipoise Arcane Azerite Trait? Bug or are you all intentionally trying to drive this spec further into the ground?

All the Hati appearances were in the stable , go click on the stable master next to Thorim, if you have room , they are in there.

Embrace of Paku is defaulted as passive buff without using your 5 day cd bargain of loa? For zandalari

I have done all quests. Used Wholly and Grail to double check and there is literally nothing out here except Homeward Bound

Equipoise is bloody bugged, I have raid tonight! You better fix this before then.

2 Likes

Leatherworkers still cant equip their made items.

2 Likes

The left eye on the blood elf females has the glow unattached to the eye. You can see the full circle past the eye and blinking from the right side of her face. Not sure if this does the same on men.

Also, the orc men with straight backs have no lean animation when they go from idle to running like most other races. It’s instantaneous rather than a slight transition.

Edit with image example: https ://imgur.com/a/xV9lnRy

My Incandescent Silver shows a nerf to 38 mastery from 70 for the heroic version. Patch notes stated “We have increased the effect of the Sliver by 6% and the Prism by 15% to offset this change in behavior.” But this isn’t an increase…

2 Likes

The second boss of Trial of the Champion is glitched. I have ran this for the past 10 days or so, both Normal & Heroic, and have done it pre-patch & post-patch. After the boss fight, the boss runs toward the chest and idles there at 1% health and you’re still in combat. The chest is non-clickable and therefore grants no loot. If you leave the dungeon to get out of combat they will despawn after awhile. You can still; however, do The Black Knight boss afterward.

me and a group of my friends were playing perfectly fine the day before patch but after this patch we are getting “your 3d accelerator is not support by world of warcraft” and then tells me to visit a support page that tells me nothing. all my drivers are up to date and and my video card is still supported.

Anyone elses bfa story quest become available again like all mine reset as an optional redue??

And ever since 8.1.5 lag has been crazy