8.1.5 is coming out March 12th

It isn’t just mythic anymore we can now LFG queue it in normal and heroic.

Wait is this legit?!? Like for real?!?

Finally!!! I am so excited! I legit might request that day off from work!

1 Like

Oof. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t plan on playing either of their races anyway, but that really sucks for them.

it’s legit mmochampion is where i saw that date.

I’d legit request the wednesday following. Patch days aren’t always the most stable of days.

Just for a confirmation here is a post.

2 Likes

Well to be fair…the gratitude for saving Talanji was having Rastakhan NOT immediately have you killed and even naming you speaker of the Horde; giving you a chance to prove the Horde’s worth as allies. It’s only the invasion of Dazar’alor and Talanji becoming queen that pushes the Zandalari into formally joining. Kul Tiras used to be in the Alliance and only left because of Jaina’s ‘betrayal’…once that misunderstanding was cleared up it makes sense there’d be less resistance to rejoining for them.

True enough. I’m just pumped they finally have a date!

I’ll have to bust out the last of the kultiras story tonight so I can unlock them too. So much I’ll need to do!

I thought Kul Tiras left the Alliance after the 2nd war. Long before Jaina was even created.

I never played the original warcraft games, but in the dialogue leading to the Alliance player leaving for Kul Tiras Genn says “Jaina, you’re the reason they left the Alliance.”…so it’s either true or a case of another writer not knowing the lore, which wouldn’t surprise me.

1 Like

Come on now. Blizzard SAID they were planned from the start but there was an issue with the new KT models and that’s why they were delayed. It has nothing to do with waiting for the story.

If ANYTHING in a video game ever upsets me for 7 months, please come to my house and put me out of my misery. I’ll DM you my address.

4 Likes

Not worried about them. I’m looking at what other fixes that will be dropping at that time. The KT’s and Zanda’s, once they are released, they aren’t going anywhere-- I wasn’t upset over their late arrival either.

In time for the division 2 launch.

It was worth the wait imho amazeing racials new dances male and female atleast for me it was not sure about other players.New druid forms ext.

1 Like

Oof.

Inc 2 weeks of threads about how OP regeneratin’ is.

I would ask them is it really that hard to auto attack them?

Ehh give them at least this week to get a ptr build up that nerfs it. Thursday’s often have new ptrs pushed recently iirc.

Well they picked a bad day… That is the day that Amazon releases the digital version of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald… I won’t be playing Wow that evening.

at least the servers can catch a break