8.1.5 is coming out March 12th

Just wanted to let you guys know next patch is coming out in 2 weeks (March 12th), Warcraft live stream just revealed the date, will finally get to play the new allied races!

5 Likes

That still seems a bit too far away, but nice to have a solid date I suppose.

Didn’t BFA launch in August?

7 Likes

I was worried we would have to wait a least one more month, so I’m glad its only weeks away.

just 2 weeks away

Finally a solid date.

And on the week before spring break for me too.

Nice.

2 Likes

Point being?

1 Like

Ridiculous that we’ve had to wait this long to get Zandalari. Absolutely ridiculous.

I’ll still play one though…

A major expansion feature being released 7 months later?

8 Likes

I had to wait over a year to kill (defeat, didn’t even get to kill the guy) Sargeras and defeat the Legion in Legion. A major key feature used in advertising that expansion, but everyone seems ok with that.

6 Likes

Allied Races were the major expansion feature. They had some released not only before BFA launched, but more right when BFA launched.

4 Likes

His name checks out tbh

3 Likes

Don’t bring logic into a discussion on GD – you’ll break the Internet
:frowning:

6 Likes

The entire expansion was leading up to that - this is a cosmetic feature that was advertised from the beginning.

These forums are anything but logical - half the threads on here are about sylvanas and the void half the time.

8 Likes

Your daily reminder that Kultirans and Trolls were suppose to be released at launch.

4 Likes

Amazing you couldn’t put two and two together.

2 Likes

:notes: On the 12th day of March, Blizzard gave to me…

1 Like

We got Mag’har instead. A worthy replacement, didn’t bother me in the slightest.

“I want it now!” - Veruca Salt

4 Likes

One progressed the story and came to the pinnacle of the pantheon - one was supposed to be played from the start.

1 Like