8.1.5 is coming out March 12th

Honestly after waiting for about 6 months, 2 weeks seems like nothing.

1 Like

Can we fly or no?

And the Kul’Tiran’s were supposed to join us from the start? Lore doesn’t support that buddy.

1 Like

And Dark Iron dwarves
doubt I’ll even make a KT

flying is coming a little later

That was precisely my point :no_mouth:

When the Zandy/Kul Tiras join is a part of the story that gets progressed in 8.1.5.

Neither was supposed to be played from the start.

1 Like

I was agreeing with your point - sounded like a concession looking back. Partially my fault.

He does sort of have a point. Zandalari were not only featured when the expansion was announced, they were supposed to come out at launch with the dark iron. Then out of nowhere Blizzard changed their minds and gave us brown orcs instead.

1 Like

Fair point, but people on the forums are acting like they got no replacement at all.

The expansion still did release 2 AR on launch.

Don’t bother, they will simply move the goalposts. You cannot have an unsatisfactory response here if it goes against the majority - we only had to wait 7 months, even though the troll storyline has been unfolding since the VERY FIRST QUEST landing in the new horde zone.

Probably because they werent finished then, tbh. They werent finished when they were first pushed to the PTR either, and some of their animations are still pretty rough.

People defending Blizzard is the majority on these boards now? Whew, that’s a first.

So the story goes

Originally planned, as explained by Ion in the last Q&A, the Zandalari were supposed to be available at launch along with Dark Iron, and the Kul Tirans later. When they couldn’t get the KTs done in time, the story took a turn so the Zandalari and KT would join us later on.

Maybe that makes for better storytelling for some. But while Alliance story takes a while to get Jaina in control of the Proudmoore line & its resources – and thus makes sense they join later – Horde saved Talanji in the opening of the expansion, so it makes a lot of sense the Zandalari would have joined the Horde early on.

At this point its a pointless discussion, because here we are today, but let’s not forget the past to progress the present.

Yeah, I’m just saying I can definitely see why people are still upset about it. There are folks that have wanted to play them for years, and to have them teased and then taken away again for almost a year would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

The majority being that you’re glad they’re here after an exorbitant amount of time, when the point being is why did we have to wait so long in the first place?

Well again, similar to Legion the story progressed to this point.

I’m more excited for KT than Zandalari FYI.

I wish Zandalari were today :frowning:

Flight is not a major feature

I am having a rather large attack of rage face atm that not only were Dark Iron locked behind a dungeon, but now Kul Tirans are locked behind 4 dungeons and one of them is Siege of Boralus.