7/8M Raider seeking new home

All information needed about me and my past within the world of warcraft are listed below. This may be a long post and I do apologize for that, below I’ll list a TLDR.
I’m willing to play either Alliance or Horde, however, I do enjoy the aesthetics of the Alliance a bit more.

About me:
I’ve been playing world of warcraft for as long as I can remember, I have got a deep love for this game and am looking for more like-minded players to enjoy it with. I’m a 22-year-old college student, I work a full-time job and have recently started streaming this past year. I enjoy raiding in all forms as well as M+, PVP and collecting in-game items such as mounts, pets, t-mog, etc.

Preferred days/times:
2-3 days raiding 3-4 hours a night, the days do not really matter but times do! I’m looking for a guild that starts at 6 pm PST (9 pm EST) or later. Yes, I can make earlier raids.

What I seek in a guild:
I’m looking for a guild that seeks to push themselves to down bosses, however, I also would like the guild I join going forward for 8.3 to be social outside of raids. Playing other games, M+ or just messing around within Azeroth.

Classes / Specializations I’m comfortable playing

Paladin: Ret > Holy > Prot ( Current main ) | level 70 neck | 440-450 ilvl
Warrior: Fury > Arms > Prot | Level 76 neck | 439 ilvl
Mage: Frost > Fire > Arcane | Neck level 63 | ilvl 443 ( Was my main in BoD )
Druid: Balance > Resto > Bear | Neck level 61| ilvl 430
Death Knight: Unholy > Frost > Blood | Neck level 58 | ilvl 423
Priest: Shadow > Holy | Neck level 39 | ilvl 350

Current and past progression:
Highmaul 7/7H
Blackrock Foundry 8/10M
Hellfire citadel 13/13M - Cutting Edge
The Emerald Nightmare 6/7M
Trials of Valor 1/3M
Nighthold 8/10M
Tomb of Sargeras 4/9M
Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11H
Uldir 6/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor 9/9M
Crucible of Storms 2/2H
Eternal Palace 7/8M

Warcraft Logs:
Paladin | warcraftlogs. com/character/us/sargeras/judgenjury
Warrior | warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/tacticalxtnt
Mage |warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/parlortricks
Druid | warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/florifer
Death knight | N/A
Priest | N/A

Raiderio:
Paladin | raider .io/characters/us/sargeras/Judgenjury
Warrior | raider .io/characters/us/stormrage/Tacticalxtnt
Mage | raider .io/characters/us/stormrage/Parlortricks
Druid | raider .io/characters/us/stormrage/Florifer
Death knight | raider .io/characters/us/area-52/Rottenribs
Priest | N/A

Armory link:
Paladin | worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/judgenjury
Warrior | worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/tacticalxtnt
Mage | worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/parlortricks
Druid |worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/florifer
Death knight | worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Rottenribs
Priest | worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/discshadow

Battle Tag: Pixeledgamer#11165
Discord: Irishgamer97#9908
Twitch stream: Twitch .tv/Tacticalxtnt

TL;DR
I’m 22, addicted to the world of warcraft and looking for people to play with who actually want to play the game.

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior / Rogue
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - High Priority: Holy Paladin / Disc Priest

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

sent your officers a battle tag request, havent heard back yet

Pushing this back up.

Sargeras Rejects is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are currently coming back from a break since classic All exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Pallyforeva, Snuggles)

Sargeras Rejects is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Sun 7:00-10:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 7:00-10:00 pm Central Time (Cst)

Progression:
Currently: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for excellent players to round out our roster.

Tank
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Open
Demon Hunter: Open

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Priest: Open
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Sargeras Rejects – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server EST)
Sun 7-10 pm
Thurs 7-10 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Pallyforeva

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Sargeras Reject’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Pallyforeva