7/8M Raider LF guild for 8.3

All information needed about me and my past within the world of warcraft are listed below. This may be a long post and I do apologize for that, below I’ll list a TLDR.
I’m willing to play either Alliance or Horde, however, I do enjoy the aesthetics of the Alliance a bit more.

About me:
I’ve been playing world of warcraft for as long as I can remember, I have got a deep love for this game and am looking for more like-minded players to enjoy it with. I’m a 22-year-old college student, I work a full-time job and have recently started streaming this past year. I enjoy raiding in all forms as well as M+, PVP and collecting in-game items such as mounts, pets, t-mog, etc.

Preferred days/times:
2-3 days raiding 3-4 hours a night, the days do not really matter but times do! I’m looking for a guild that starts at 6 pm PST (9 pm EST) or later. Yes, I can make earlier raids.

What I seek in a guild:
I’m looking for a guild that seeks to push themselves to down bosses, however, I also would like the guild I join going forward for 8.3 to be social outside of raids. Playing other games, M+ or just messing around within Azeroth.

Classes / Specializations I’m comfortable playing

Paladin: Ret > Holy > Prot ( Current main ) | level 70 neck | 440-450 ilvl
Warrior: Fury > Arms > Prot | Level 76 neck | 439 ilvl
Mage: Frost > Fire > Arcane | Neck level 63 | ilvl 443 ( Was my main in BoD )
Druid: Balance > Resto > Bear | Neck level 61| ilvl 430
Death Knight: Unholy > Frost > Blood | Neck level 58 | ilvl 423
Priest: Shadow > Holy | Neck level 39 | ilvl 350

Current and past progression:
Highmaul 7/7H
Blackrock Foundry 8/10M
Hellfire citadel 13/13M - Cutting Edge
The Emerald Nightmare 6/7M
Trials of Valor 1/3M
Nighthold 8/10M
Tomb of Sargeras 4/9M
Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11H
Uldir 6/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor 9/9M
Crucible of Storms 2/2H
Eternal Palace 7/8M

Warcraft Logs:
Paladin | warcraftlogs. com/character/us/sargeras/judgenjury
Warrior | warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/tacticalxtnt
Mage |warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/parlortricks
Druid | warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/florifer
Death knight | N/A
Priest | N/A

Raiderio:
Paladin | raider .io/characters/us/sargeras/Judgenjury
Warrior | raider .io/characters/us/stormrage/Tacticalxtnt
Mage | raider .io/characters/us/stormrage/Parlortricks
Druid | raider .io/characters/us/stormrage/Florifer
Death knight | raider .io/characters/us/area-52/Rottenribs
Priest | N/A

Armory link:
Paladin | worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/judgenjury
Warrior | worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/tacticalxtnt
Mage | worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/parlortricks
Druid |worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/florifer
Death knight | worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Rottenribs
Priest | worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/discshadow

Battle Tag: Pixeledgamer#11165
Discord: Irishgamer97#9908
Twitch stream: Twitch .tv/Tacticalxtnt

TL;DR
I’m 22, addicted to the world of warcraft and looking for people to play with who actually want to play the game.

if you can do later we match the rest of what your looking for

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is an established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: Exceptional Candidates
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: ANY

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 8/8M (US #267)

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

I sent you a battle tag request.

Pushing the post up again

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior / Rogue
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - High Priority: Holy Paladin / Disc Priest

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Good morning,

we are looking for a consistent
DPS/Healer. Would like to chat. Let me know

Topped off H Illidan 7/8m currently Phase 4 queen progression. Looking for strong healers/dps for 8.3 and beyond.

former top 10 US leadership, raiding on a lighter schedule.

Tues&Thurs 8-11cst 2 days we raid 3 days the first month of a new tier, not mandatory

hit me up @Twofive#1782

going to push this up again. Open to Alliance or Horde guilds.

Pushing this up again. Still seeking a long term home for 8.3 and future xpacs

Mediocrity 5/8M is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, just coming up on a two month old! It was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be “Top 100” players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

Currently Recruiting DPS:

• Tank (High Priority)
  • Ranged (High Priority on : mage/boomy/ele)
  • Melee (High Priority on: Warrior/Rogue)
  • Heals (Medium Priority on: Disc/Rsham)

If your class/spec/role isn’t listed still reach out if you’re interested in joining! We’re open to taking all exceptional players.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Saturday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players.

If Interest is shown we can help with Transfer!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

I’m still seeking a home that I can raid with in 8.3 and future xpacs.

Pushing this up again.

Hi, I’m the recruiting officer for Thanatos and we’re looking for a mage to round out our roster.

US-Burning Legion [Horde]

Thanatos is a mythic raiding guild that’s been around since Burning Crusade. We’re a medium sized guild and many of our members have been friends for years. We started taking mythic raiding seriously in Legion and have succeeded in achieving Cutting Edge for almost every tier since. We’re a semi-hardcore guild that pushes itself to achieve CE while also having fun and remembering that WoW is a game.

Outside of raids, we run M+ groups, RBGs and the occasional achievement run.

Raid times

Monday / Tuesday / Thursday 7:30 - 10:30 CST

Progression

-4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace (took a break)
-2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
-9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
-8/8 Mythic Uldir
-Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT

What we expect

We expect raiders to come into each raid night with a positive attitude. This means being willing to make adjustments to help the raid and understanding that not every raid night ends with the boss dying.

We expect raiders to know their class/spec well and come fully prepared each night. This means knowing the mechanics on new boss fights and having the consumables required to optimize performance. We also expect every raider to be able to handle constructive criticism.

We expect raiders to be able to make most raid nights. We do understand that real life comes first, and are flexible when it comes to raiders needing to miss a night or be late, provided they let us know beforehand. As a result, we make sure to have a few bench spots to ensure we always have 20 to run mythic. We expect raiders to be willing to sit on the bench as the encounters dictate.

What we’re recruiting

We’re currently in need of a few DPS and a healer to round out our roster for Ny’alotha. Like many guilds, our roster suffered due to Classic, and we took a short break. Half of us achieved CE with a sister guild for EP while we took a break. We are looking to go into the next tier strong. Most importantly, we are looking for:

-Mage
-Discipline Priest
-Shadow priest
-Warlock
-Flex dps/heal

However, any role/spec will be considered for recruitment when played at a high level. Please do not hesitate to apply.

Apply with our application form and I will respond as soon as possible.

https:// forms.gle/6Mm1UYYK8buh4nXEA

Contact

Blutkind#1487 (on discord)
Berlin#1381 (on bnet)

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
7/8M EP
8/8H EP (week 1)
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE (US 330)
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Currently Reclearing and gearing for Ny’alotha!!

Recruiting:
Tank : Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage, Ele shaman, Warlock, Boomkin.
Healer: Disc Priest, Resto druid, Pali!
Melee: Rogue,DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Please app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tags are pimpion#1425 app @ forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hey there Judgenjury, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Going to send battle tags to everyone who has left their guild recruitment here. I’ll talk with you as soon as possible.
Pushing this up once again.

Inertia-Lightbringer raids M/T/W 8-11PM PST. We are 8/8M!
Add me on bnet if you would like to talk more.

bumping this up again and talking to you all as I can.

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, with our Mythic Raid team just coming up on two months old and already 5/8M! It was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves. Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

We’re open to taking all exceptional players. Will pay xfers for the right candidates!

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Wednesday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players including tanks and healers. We have groups running anywhere from 10-19+ lvl keys pretty much daily!

We have many folks just like you who are just as addicted to WoW - we’d love to have you in the family :slight_smile:

If interested feel free to reply here, contact our GM at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

Pushing this up once more, still seeking a high end raiding guild to make it my home.