LFR and Normal sharing lockouts?

Did i miss a memo on this? Why are they shared lockouts?

Yea, I’m loving the fact that I went into LFR just to have a little fun and now get locked out of loot for the 3 bosses. What a joke. Can’t wait to put my ticket in and get told “there is nothing we can do”.

At least other games that screw their player base over, one way or another, have perks/rewards ready to give them when stuff like this happens. (Exp/resource bonus, etc.)

3 Likes

We’ve recently deployed a hotfix for this issue.

In order to catch the fix, players who are experiencing it should use the exit game button to log out of the game completely and then log back in.

9 Likes

So that you can update

17 Likes

are you really complaining about logging in and out, which takes no more than a minute? for real?

18 Likes

Any word on why we have mobs in torghast that cast 1 second 8k damage sin bolts?

2 Likes

I really hope that’s a joke because it made me laugh.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, but this is a half fix. We play with limited time, and this “fix” still requires us to go back and re-clear fights we’ve already done again just to have our normal shot at loot?

I assume there is no retro fix for missing the loot i could of had from the 4 bosses we just killed in normal?

3 Likes

do I have to rekill the bosses where this glitched or will the loot be in the mail?

1 Like

Light have mercy. OP made a post and ~51 minutes later there was a Blizzard response regarding a hotfix along with instructions on how to pick up the hotfix.

And
 you are complaining?

Seems like a pretty quick response to me.

9 Likes

I’ll save you the time of waiting for a Blizz employee to respond and tell you what they would probably say:

We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but this is all we can do for you at the moment. You will have to clear the normal bosses again for a chance at the loot. May the RNG be ever in your favor!

– Random Blizz Employee

1 Like

That’s on you if you don’t want things fixed. :sweat_smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

This is the real question

Are you being serious right now? Grow up

7 Likes

You’re right they should exit it for you, permanently, so you stop complaining.

1 Like

Logging out ain’t easy.

This person right here is why ghostcrawler stopped interacting with us long ago.

5 Likes

Please let this be a troll post lol

2 Likes

blizzard ruins everything.