LFR before Normal raid is messing up drops

Yes, my adventure guide says I’ve killed LFR Shriek which isn’t even in the game yet…

posted on wrong toon

Yep, then whoever set the lockouts must have mixed up the LFR and normal ones to reference the same thing. Definitely should be fixed.

People are saying this is the same for heroic and mythic also

Blizzard reply here: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/1339037428368076800?s=20

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lfr-and-normal-sharing-lockouts/778854/3?u=rutrohraggy-illidan

Posted here as well.

A buddy and I also rushed to do LFR before normal raid. No loot. Feels bad

Just happened to me
Ran LFR earlier and No Loot during Normal Raid tonight

i exit and came back and nothing on the mail…guess im fff this week

same here!

So do we have to kill the boss again for a chance at our normal loot?

Looks like the lockouts were fixed, but for any boss you killed already, you are SOL, and will have to kill them again.

Not sure how I’m going to pull that off this week. I’m not happy.

*edit: MOSTLY fixed. Still showing a Shriekwing kill in LFR, which is obviously impossible.

Apparently some people are getting loot 2x off bosses they’ve already killed. So while some of us got nothing some are getting double. Seems fair.

Same issue. Did LFR before Normal, no loot drops from any of the bosses in normal that I completed in LFR1.

1 Like

with my guild we killed 7 bosses on normal, then killed the first on heroic and when we tried to go back to normal and puñl sludfgist only 2 bosses where killed (the last 2 we killed) . we call raid off and everytone has a lockout only with 2 bosses death, we dont want to reclear even if that give us double loot also fear to get banned if we get loot again of those 5 bosses =/

2 Likes

Killed LFR bosses, then get to normal bosses no loot. Log in a few hours later, now i have Huntsman not killed in lockout and LFR has reset aswell. Please Blizzard fix this i missed out on 3 normal bosses loot because of this.

1 Like

posted wrong toon

So i followed this and nothing happened. This afternoon I logged in ran LFR got a Helm that was my BIS but was Useless cause ILvl was 187 to my 190+ an some anima. then at 6pm server time I log join my guild for first 4 boss clear and first boss I get loot drop then next 3 bosses which are LFR boss i get NOTHING I’m locked out of loot table and screwed over my BIS bosses. You have ROYALY Screwed not only me but a bunch of players and need to issue out loot drops. or something.

1 Like

Happened to me as well. there is no way I am going to ask my guild to run those bosses over. I was apparently the only one that could not loot bosses in our run last night. Ran lfr in the hopes I would get a bit of an upgrade before our regular raid. My bad I guess.

Blizzard will have no interest in making this right for their customers. If it happened to you - you are just SOL.

1 Like

Oops - meant to post o this character.