LFR and Normal sharing lockouts?

I sincerely hope there is some kind of compensation for this. My guild isn’t exactly going to be willing to go back and re-kill the same bosses for those of us that were affected by this.

So if the ‘fix’ is having to pug this? That’s messed up.

1 Like

lmao he is trash. He did an amazing job ruining league of legends too.

Didn’t work. Just tried it.

1 Like

I did this and my Hungering Destroyer lockout is still current, while Shriek and Altimore did reset. got a kill on those 3 and couldn’t loot Altimore and Destroyer

I’ll be the one trollin’ around here… but even I won’t stoop that low.

so do I at least get makeup anima/loot or are we SOL?

Entitlement at it’s finest

1 Like

So I logged off… killed a boss… I am now saved to the boss… but could still not interact with the corpse. What do I do now…

1 Like

Lmao this made my day.

Same issue for me, i did lfr and now in normal i am not able to loot anything. I tried exiting and coming back but still nothing.

1 Like

Be quiet, Karen.

If you killed the boss before they did the fix, or before you exited and logged back in, you’re not going to get any loot from the boss. If you killed the boss after the fix and after you logged out/back in, you should get loot.

Blizzard has always held the position that when there is a bug, the people who were affected are SOL.

Well problem is that even after exiting the game and logging back in does not fix the looting issue…

1 Like

I went back and killed Huntsman, I received gold but did not get even anima. Was this a correct fix? I thought we would at least get anima when we don’t get loot.

The entire thing is so screwed up, no one knows.

1 Like

to apply the patch.

Change your name to SunWhinger

That doesn’t work for many people.

Tried it - didn’t work for me. Not particularly happy. But pretty sure Blizzard doesn’t care if I am happy or not. I am just a wallet to them.

2 Likes

Look for your lost gear in the mail…lol

1 Like