76 Residuum for a 14 key. 675 for a 385 piece

370 only gives 10? So let’s say you manage to scrap 2 a week. I never have azerite drop for myself always traded in raids. It would still take about 8 to 9 weeks per specific slot. That’s 2 months per azerite. You won’t even manage 3 before a tier is over. What in the actual hell.

2 Likes

I don’t think you know what significant means if you think 9 weeks is a huge chunk of time for a raid tier, specifically mythic quality. (it’s not)

1 Like

It really kills people who don’t raid, and even if you do, ugh that’s a long as time regardless since you MIGHT get 1-2 a week to scrap from raiding. It’s just a horrible system that needs some adjustments (and no, you don’t get any from the end chest)

1 Like

How are you coming up with 100+ extra a week? if you manage ONE piece from heroic and get 2 pieces from world quests your talking 30?

And why would I random roll when tank specific pieces have over 600+ armor in the traits? It might be 385 but I’ll be missing 600 armor and a ton of other crap like I currently am making a 340 just as good as a 385 with out the correct traits

5 Likes

And then they turn around a nerf the trait you were farming for and that 9 weeks was wasted.

8 Likes

This was on the blue post the other day. Not sure if they’ve changed it since then. But I can confirm they at least stated it publicly.

And now you understand the failure of this system. Imagine doing all that effort for a 385 only to have the traits nerfed. What a waste of effort.

6 Likes

[quote=“Stabalicious-draenor, post:33, topic:44121, full:true”]
That’s 9 weeks if you solely rely on the weekly chest… mythic + end of run caches [/quote]

Unless they changed something in the last…week or so, I dunno, this is false. Weekly cache and scrapping azerite gear are supposed to be the only sources.

1 Like

When you scrap azerite armour, is it going to be RNG whether or not you get residuum? (I think that’s how it’s spelled)

If that. My other toon no joke was going on 2 months of clearing normal and heroic with no azerite dropping. It was not until other people had theirs I got it traded.

You’ll the currency but the amount can vary within a certain bracket of the quality of gear.

1 Like

Personal loot is fun isn’t it? lol

1 Like

21 for my 8 key :confused:
they just keep finding ways to screw us, i swear when they removed their xmas bonuses, the dev team went AWOL @ blizz …

ding ding ding, we have the winner.

The issue is Blizz is making it longer and longer for gearing, in an attempt to make people increase their time metric in an unfun game currently. Instead they should make the game fun as all heck, like Pre WOD. Players would then play in BIS gear for long periods of time, making the metric they need for investors. Now instead players are burnt out, and leaving.

1 Like

Define “a few”.

How long should you have to work to get a specific piece of 385 gear?

1 Like

You seem confused, to target a slot costs much less, thats to target a speciffic piece which was always going to take longer

Yeah. I should be in full Mythic raid level gear now just for running a few hours worth of dungeons!

1 Like

Always easy to pick out the people that have a baseless argument. You just jump straight to the deep end of slippery slopes, rofl.

You’re arguing semantics for the sake of it. Its quite easy to get my point just by reading a few posts in the topic. Obviously I was talking about specific pieces and mixed up a couple words.

I would farm dungeons all wekk if they put azerite on the loot table, which has been the issue from day 1 of M+

2 Likes