75% of forum complaints can be solved by having friends

Join a guild and make some friends and the game will get infinitely better I promise. This isn’t a single player game, but constantly pugging allows people to treat you like the pixels you are.

Edit: Not sure why everyone is so obsessed with me saying 75% specifically, I am clearly not running a statistical analysis I’m just being hyperbolic.

42 Likes

That’s a pretty reductive argument, especially when placing your estimate at 75%.

18 Likes

he lies, it’s not. Only good thing guild is for is raids on schedule

9 Likes

99% of statistics are made up.

25 Likes

So true lol

5 Likes

Some people just don’t wanna. They want to play singleplayer in a multiplayer game and face no consequences for it.

2 Likes

Nope. They can’t…

• Fixing scaling has nothing to do with friends. Now they just forced you to use groups to increase their play-time reports.

• Gear drops has nothing to do with friends. They just made it so low to, again, increase play-time reports.

• Forced covenants for BiS Abilities has nothing to do with friends. To be competitive you will either get it or your guild won’t take you to get those final 2 boss kills.

I suppose if your goal is to have a group of friends who can’t complete a Heroic Raid or a M+10 and above…then yeah. Friend it up.

15 Likes

80% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time.

9 Likes

You expect me, Lord of Fedoras, to have friends?

Surely, you jest because I have certain persuasions that repeal these so called friends of that which you talk about.

All joking aside, the game is slowly becoming less and less social ironically after they started dungeon finder and the server communities didn’t matter anymore.

2 Likes

Run transmog with friends, gear doesn’t matter as much and can be traded more often when coordinating with friends, you don’t have to play BiS convenants if your friends don’t mind, especially when you can coordinate covenants for M+ runs to cover all the bases.

Don’t be antisocial

100% of posts with similar titles come from people who don’t visit the bug report section of the forums.

6 Likes

300% of gnomes are the superior race in wow.

1 Like

https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-monocle-mustachio-5TpHVDVDk03QY

6 Likes

They say, 60% of the time it works, everytime.

5 Likes

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital

15 Likes

Where drops this friends you are talking about?

2 Likes

Blizzard nerfed friend drops in shadowlands in order to make them feel more rewarding

6 Likes

friendship works as intended.

pfffff…hahahahahah!

My friend and I went to the Maw and Torghast the other day and we both still hate doing either of them together. So, that is one example of having a friend not fixing something that is complained about on here.

6 Likes

I take it you’re someone who judged your high school experience to be a success based on the number of people who would show up at your parties.

2 Likes