70m que on Skyfury

Exactly this. Its 6pm by the time I get home from work. 9pm by time the que’s up. Not much time to grind to lvl 70.

2 Likes

The funny part is that for me its actually not even 1 hour. I keep getting disconnected and it has to start over again.

1 Like

I’m completely on board. Who cares about faction balance if people can’t even play the game lol. And for those that can, theyre gonna get a big wake up call when half their raiding members perpetually show up 3 hours late if at all. At that point it also wont matter if you made it in because your guildies have not.

The amount of non playable characters in this forum is astounding. That’s why I have their talking points memorized. They don’t have to make sense. They probably have them ready to copy/paste on a notepad doc.

1 Like

Skyfury could be that server if enough people are willing to leave the PvP server for Maladath. All of us are adults with real jobs. Right now the only option we have is reroll or wait and hope the queue dies out 3-4+ weeks from now

1 Like

I guess I dont understand why they can’t merge servers later. make 3 PvP Servers, and notify the community before hand that these servers will be merged at x pop.

2 Likes

Unlikely that we’ll get more fresh servers.

1 Like

Is that a lot?

70 is the low end. Queues can go upwards to 200+ minutes, depending on when you try to login.

1 Like

I remoted in two hours ago into the queue.

I just got out of work and my computer is showing 181 minute queue still for skyfury.

Guess im not playing tonight…

2 Likes

This statement is just flawed. You bring out a fresh PvP Server which has right now 4 hours que time. The most simple solution would be to give players a second fresh Server to fulfill their experience… if for any reasons the server starts to die couple months down the road, then just merge like they did previously. But Blizzard is just sitting here, looking at the ques and thinking that is fine…?

1 Like

The queue on Skyfury is currently 4 hours long. I remoted in to queue 1.5 hours before I get off work, and I still won’t be able to play tonight.

2 Likes

Why can’t blizzard just create a new EST coast server and give free transfers from Skyfury to it. After a long day at work I’d like to unwind and play some WoW but instead I get a 235min queue with 9980 people ahead that will end an hour before I head to bed, if the timer doesn’t increase, since I have work the following day.

I’d also recommend they lock the server.

4 Likes

Because then Blizz will have to admit that theyre wrong a week after saying “You do but you don’t” again. Theyll wait until 3 weeks after release when the goose’s been cooked and eaten until they do what the players ask.

1 Like

4 hour queue …so fun…sick game blizz

1 Like

This makes sense so of course Blizzard won’t consider it. If those servers were dying you can bet no one would mind being merged one bit.

The fact that Blizzard won’t merge servers is the entire reason for this mess.

It’s almost ‘cute’ how disillusioned and obtuse players are here with all of the ‘thoughtful solutions’ to add additional servers and free transfers. How do you not understand that isn’t a viable solution that the majority will take by now??

Do you know why every time free transfers are offered you get only a trickle of the overall server population moving? While that high-pop server has an insane queue, it also has a guaranteed population to form dungeon and raid groups with, and it’s going to have a more developed economy. Not to mention established friends/guilds you’d have to part ways with unless entire groups decided to move.

Most would not risk giving all of that up to move to a low-pop server that may or may-not thrive.

The irony is that the one game mechanic that would have a HUGE impact with players being willing to transfer, is the mechanic Blizzard chose not to include with Wrath Classic (yes, I’m talking about RDF). When you have group finding linked between multiple servers, suddenly the ‘need’ to be on a mega-server is reduced since your ability to form groups is viable regardless where your character resides.

It’s a shame that the vocal minority was able to scream loud enough to sway Blizzard into their decision to removed a cross-realm RDF; you can thank them for the current queue issues.

we need east pvp fresh

you keep referring to yourself as “the majority” and “most”. kinda weird.

I don’t know if you just don’t know what thread you’re in, maybe, but this is about FRESH servers with 4 hour queues. No xfer options are available, and if they were people would take them bc we’ve only been on this server for like 2 weeks…

It’s like you hopped into a thread about Faerlina queues or something. Not the case.

1 Like

You don’t understand it… Once again, people want a fresh PvP Server with a reset economy. There would be thousands of people starting from lvl 1, to have that experience and the enjoyment of leveling as quick as possible. If people want to find raid groups… they would NOT start on Skyfury, they would go to a mega server. You might want complain in a Faerlina Que Thread… but not here.

1 Like