70m que on Skyfury

Why is there already a que on the fresh server. Can you guys make more fresh PvP servers please??

1 Like

whats crazy is the server still isnt locked, the queue gets worse every day. it also is starting earlier and earlier

9 Likes

It was over 4 hours last night!

4 Likes

Yes this is at 1:40pm on a weekday. Completely unacceptable.

4 Likes

Ya, 3.8k queue at 1pm server time on a weekday. Blizz, please lock the server or open transfers to Maladeth…

3 Likes

Create a fresh US East pvp server and allow transfers. Then merge it back with skyfury after the new retail xpac drops and population dwindles.

5 Likes

I don’t think we need a 2nd server… but I do agree lock new characters and let a few thousand off to go to maladath

1 Like

It’s fun when you keep disconnecting in queue for no reason, too.

3 Likes

What’s crazy is we have no other option to play Fresh unless we reroll on a PvE realm. Even if you did, its only 2 weeks till WOTLK launch. Anyone with a job will be cutting it close to even get max level in time

3 Likes

I dont want a US East. I want a US West

They really need to fix this, what a joke. Have to plan my day around the queue if I want to play

2 Likes

And limit names across the two servers, so if it’s taken on one it can’t be taken on the other, so when the transfer happens it is seamless and you don’t hear the “BUT I LOST MY NAME”. They simply just never got the name in the first place.

This is how they should have handled things initially in Classic, rather than with Layers

1 Like

I would transfer to maladath if i could. I’m over the queues and am tired of having to remote desktop.

5 Likes

I really think a 2nd server is a bad idea.

Let some ppl off to mala and it’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Ya, either one honestly. Just want them to do SOMETHING as I think this will just get worse when Wrath actually comes out…

2 Likes

5 mins queue on Faerlina atm.

At this point I’m so frustrated. It’s been bad since day 1 and it’s only getting worse. Very little communication from Blizz about it either.

6 Likes

I dont want to play on a server that has 2 years of economy built up. I litterally will not be able to compete.

Yup same. My old guildies all had 100-200k gold on faerlina…

Like how do I compete…

1 Like

Yeah massively gold inflated servers aren’t necessarily a “good” economy just because a stack of Peacebloom goes for 20g. It just means you need to do a hell of a lot more to catch up in the first place. Let alone in this world of rampant buying of gear.