70.000g to get an achievement?

Isn’t the whole concept of Valentines buying love with money?

4 Likes

If you’re broke in game just say that my friend. I’ll donate the achievement to you.

3 Likes

I was just looking at this achievement in game.

It’s definitely interesting. The juice has to be worth the squeeze for me. I’d rather just sell my grand excess of Artisan’s Mettle back and call it even.

2 Likes

OK Wolf of Wall Street, didn’t know I had a direct link to Forbes here.

Expecting six digits for a casual player is turbo-dumb. Four at the most, and only because you actually make that over the leveling process.

6 Likes

Whether you consider this expensive or not, who cares?

Dont like it? Dont do it. This is very hard for some to understand, i guess.

4 Likes

Another thing I use to do for hours on end was farm with treasure hunting potions in Deepholm killing trogs and it added up also lol. I personally miss this era for gold making but it is what it is.

I use to be an absolute degen

1 Like

But why? It doesn’t affect you in the least. It doesn’t gate you from anything. You can’t do anything with achievement points. So why does it matter?

Why make stuff up and make it act like it matters? It doesn’t matter.

Gold sinks are good for the economy. If someone else wants to waste gold on achievement points, it’s meaningless to you.

The fake outrage of this thread? Yes.

2 Likes

You think being able to afford a 70k achievement in current wow makes me wolf of wall street? What a stretch, but it lines up with your post about capitalism in an online game where money is fake.

Now you trin to get me to say something I may regret later if my girl reads this,
I plead the 5th.

…I love you don’t listen to these crazy people!!!

4 Likes

Forums > A place to argue.

Internet > Loves confrontation and drama.

Blizzard > reads twitter. (Sometimes?)

Players in the forums > :crossed_swords: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Like i said above, i care.
Buying an achievement with gold is dumb, plain and simple.

Sure it does, it’ll be a grey on on otherwise filled page of achievements.

It’s not fake though.
It sets a precedent for gold > achiev points and nothing else.

1 Like

I wanna donate since i have nothing else to spend gold on

1 Like

Donate to me then? :smiley:

3 Likes

Buying an achievement with gold is cool and easy 10 points, plain and simple.

Kk, now who’s choice is more valid?

1 Like

I mean. People buy KSM and AOTC…

2 Likes

I have a lot of those. I get that there are achievement collectors out there, but this isn’t something to get outraged over. It doesn’t stop you from playing the game.

Learn to earn gold over time and make it a long term goal like many of us did for the gold sink mounts.

It’s one lousy achievement and it’s irrelevant. There have been gold sinks for useless things before.
Whether they add more or not, it’s a long term goal if you care, it’s meaningless if you don’t.

So yes, the outrage is fake.

1 Like

If it’s easy, tell me how to easily make 70k g in under 1h, like you boasted above.

You don’t just get an achievement for that though. You get mounts and loot and vault opens up new drops forever.

3 Likes

You can make 1000+g doing two dragon riding WQs. You actually have to try to be that poor in game at this point.

7 Likes

Sure, log in and play the game.

Next

1 Like

I think thats a waste of 1.6 mil imo

1 Like