7 Tickets Created about a lotus teleporter and got nothing but bot responses /angry

Customer support. Please. Literally every single friend of mine is repeating the same thing about Blizzard quality control now. What happened to you guys seriously ? You went from the industry benchmark to the worst in industry.

I have created 7 tickets about a lvl 15 hunter spotter in Winterspring and a mage teleporter who goes from Darnassus to Winterspring and to Silithus by teleport hacking and it’s been a month this guy is STILL ACTIVE. All the tickets I made received the exact same copy pasted response " We will look into it but can’t let you know if we take an action ". 7 TICKETS MAN. 1 MONTH. This guy is active 24/7 hacking the game, can you please DO SOMETHING about it ?

Its none of our buissnes what blizzard does and it takes time to investigate all it takes is one report its a 100% effective way to report its the most prefered way to report hacks or cheaters or email hacks@blizzard.com worse case.

7 Likes

Ticketing a game master about some potential cheating is actually counter-productive. They can say they’ll look into it, but they are not the ones actually doing it.

If you aren’t right-clicking them and reporting them for cheating, you’re doing it wrong.

12 Likes

There is no feedback to drop. Not liking being told that nothing will happen from posting here isn’t something we have to worry about, it’s just letting you know the proper course to take.

What you do with it after that is your choice.

But with those edits I watched, I still hope you can snag the embarrassing one…

If you have done as claimed and right-clicked and/or emailed them, then that is all you need to do, you’ve put everything necessary in Blizzard’s hands and just need to sit back and let them deal with it. They’ll definitely get to it.

6 Likes

Its the honest truth and its what any blue would say like bots it takes time to investigate and break the program they dont outright ban they make 100% sure something nefarious is going on first then ban in wave.

4 Likes

The guy is litearlly online atm teleport hacking. It takes 3 seconds to log in + watch him + perma ban his account. Why do you make it sound like this is a nuclear physics problem ?

Because everyone is working from home and its not as easy as you make it out to be GMs have better things to do then pop in quickly and go oh hey theres a hacker lets send a ban hammer without investigating immediately irregardless if were wrong.

4 Likes

If I can manage to budget and forecast a $300M COGS and OPEX portfolio with headcount attrition out of this planet due to Covid in a Fortune 500 company as a Sr Financial Analyst, a blizzard GM who work from home can pop in 3 seconds and watch a hacker in action and perma ban them. Stop trying to tell me what they do " isn’t as easy as I make it out ".

They don’t want to ban a bot/account only for five more to rise up and replace it. You may think it’s as easy as snapping your fingers, but in reality it takes time to research the situation. It takes time to be able to break the bot, at least until they find the next work around.

For all you know it could be a legitmate player doing it. You do not have the logs and behind the scene notes that Blizzard has. You may think you know but all you have is conjecture. Right click and report, and move on. Spazzing out here isn’t going to serve you or anyone else well.

11 Likes

You are the type of reason why these bots and hackers flourish. What do you mean " for all you know it could be a legitimate player doing it". Since when can a player “legitimately” teleport from Darnassus to a black lotus in Winterspring ? What are you on about I don’t get it. Anyways, I’ll just take my rant to reddit where blizzard shills don’t tell me " IT COULD BE POSSIBLE YOU DON’T SEE THE FULL PICTURE ".

Blizzard does not play whack-a-mole with hackers/botters. They will observe the activity, break the activity, then issue a mass account action to multiple accounts. This is done so the bot/hack maker doesn’t get tipped off and quickly find ways around detection.

If the other player truly is hacking, they will get an action sooner or later. It’s only a matter of time.

Sending in tickets to GMs is very counter-productive. Also, continuing to send in tickets regarding the same subject can lead to your own account being actioned for GM harassment. Right click report, and move on.

9 Likes

Guys were done here us so called corporate shills should go help those that realy need it.

3 Likes

I can also google fancy sounding job responsibilities.

They don’t ban on a case by case basis. The observe and break that bot and ban in waves.

5 Likes

No, I’m the type of player who couldn’t give a rat’s rear about what happens once I do my part and report what I think is sketchy. I’ve got far better things to do with my time than to stalk other players to the tune of recording video and all of that, or even bots. Blizzard will take care of things as soon as they’re done with what they do. I will never understand people who have so much rage about something so bloody foolish.

But you do you. Take a breath though, far too worked up over something so small.

7 Likes

Even if hacking is obvious (which is rare), banning on the spot would just lead to the person grabbing another account and continuing. Blizzard would rather stop them from being able to hack, period. And that takes time and investigation.

Right-click report is the way to handle this. Tickets don’t do any good, recording it doesn’t do any good. If you’ve reported, then it’ll be dealt with in due time.

Ah I see, yet you have no experience with programming, thus this is irrelevant. Your behaviour also seems rather immature for someone who supposedly has that much responsibility.

No, you’ll get an echo chamber of other people who don’t know what they’re talking about. Although: how do you know they’re not shills for other companies trying to help smear Blizzard? Just sayin.

9 Likes

Funny how you assume GMs have any clue about programming or in fact banning someone has anything to do with programming. Unless you said devs are trying to find a way hacks would never work … sure … but your argument makes no sense just saying.

and black lotus teleporting have been around for 2 months now so clearly our beloved multi-dollar company can’t really find a way to stop this nonsense.

We don’t need to know details about how it works. The CS forum is mainly a player-to-player helpdesk designed to allow players to discuss a wide variety of topics surrounding account, policy, and other topics; with Blizzard moderation.

This is the most heavily moderated forum, so I would advise you to tone down the hostility. I understand you’re looking for assistance, and you’ve been provided with the correct answers.

Sending in tickets to GMs will not cause the outcome you’re hoping for. Right click report, and/or sending an email to hacks@blizzard.com, will. Although it will not happen according to your timeframe.

Regarding the jab about 120 characters? It’s known the forums like to be very delayed when it comes to updating profiles.

5 Likes

You do not get to decide who can and cannot post here. It really doesn’t matter what you think, as the advice I’ve given is sound and has been stated by Blizzard employees themselves.

This is a forum where anyone with an account in good standing can post, and as long as posters follow the forum’s code of conduct, we can continue to post in any topic we’d like.

At this point, the correct advice has been given and is now going off-topic. Best of luck to you!

4 Likes

Public forum, anyone who wishes to can respond whether you want them to or not.

The big thing is that here? Here there are NO GMs or Devs who can do anything to do as you wish for them to do. Customer Support is a player helping player forum. It is NOT Customer Service for feedback and raging about what is or is not being done. Here there are only SFAs, whether for retail or classic, it doesn’t matter.

Submit your tickets, right click and report. They will break this hack and any and all who were using it will be sanctioned. But they will do it in their time, which is admittedly moving slower than usual due to the working from home. That is an unfortunate, but it is what it is in the world we live in today.

5 Likes

The thing to remember tho is this, banning one account does literally nothing. All the person needs to do is use another account and run the same hacking program/bot program. They need to break the bot or hack first which can take time. Its not a bolt from the heavens instant response. Try to think of the big picture

8 Likes