7 mage tower challenges for a mount

My only issue is they WON’T CLARIFY if we have to do it on 7 separate characters. The wording suggests we do, but why would we have to if 3/4 characters can do all 7 challenges between them?

If it HAS to be 7 characters? That’s messed up. Shadowlands has been VERY alt-unfriendly to the point most people aren’t playing them.

3-4 is more realistic.

No, just complete the 7 things. Don’t stress out.

That’s what I’m hoping. I think I can manage 6 of the 7 on the toons I have at 60. The healing challenge as a paladin may be hard though. I dont see myself doing it as resto druid.

I killed my sanity doing the Feral challenge in Legion, as I despise Feral (easily my least favorite spec in game). I won’t do it as Feral again, lol.

1 Like

I’m sure the ones you have done already count too. We’ll see many people with books on day 1 because of that lol.
I think I did 5/7 with only the tank and Healer missing.

Might learn bear for the tank. No idea what I’d do for healing, that challenge was dumb.

My understanding of it is thus:

-You queue on a toon of Class/Spec
-It puts you in relevant challenge from list below
-Upon completion of that challenge, you unlock mog set for that class
-So you will need to complete it once for each class

So 12 times you will need to complete for all items.

This is just a list of 7 potential places you will need to go. So if you have a mage and know Impossible foe like the back of your hand, roll in as fire, but no mettter if you do AIF as fire, TGQF as arc or TTT as frost, completing any will earn you the mage TMog set

TLDR
The only thing the seven completions is relevant to is needing to complete all seven to get the mount, all xmogs are class specific

If it’s only 7 done across any number of characters than regardless if the old one counts, people will get 7 on day 1 for sure.

Doubt it, if they have never done it before, it will take some time. Specially if you still have to pay 100 shards.

I do not even have 7 max level alts , some of the characters I did MT on are still at same level in legion. So can they redo the instance or should I level them up and get them geared ? zzzzzz

1 Like

yes

what are you, 5?

3 Likes

They pretty much address that it’ll become part of Legion TW permanantly

1 Like

Then I am not going to bother with it ever. :rofl:

Probably Paladin. Good dps, a stun, immunities and you can keep your health low in final phase by using light of the martyr. At least, I found it easy when I one shot holy Paladin first time.

Reads to me like just complete 7 challenges across however many characters you need. And the achievement check list would most likely just be a list of all 7 encounters.

You know, since that came out, within the first year I was only missing a couple of achievements from Love is in the Air to complete the whole thing.

I still haven’t completed it.

1 Like

people should see this as the archeology ghost moose mount… something that you can get every X amounts of months.

Same :joy: its been a work in progress since like 2011 for me

1 Like

I’d rather they go the inverse and add a new reward for doing all the challenges on ALL SPECS.

My thing is, isn’t this the mount that was voted on to get for free, but got beat out by the tree? How lazy.

What exactly did you want them to do with the mount? Do another voting and contest and give it for free? Personally, I actually do want all those added ingame. This is just one way to do so.

Only doing one: bear.

The rest are garbage and should have never been rewards for mt.