7 Hours to finish the dailies!

Now that’s what I’, talking about lol.

2 Likes

I have been clearing out the quests completely for the most part since the nerfs. There are a couple quests, like the jumping quest or the untangle the wires quest that I just do not understand at all and can’t do-but those can’t account for much of a difference.

I just do not understand how folks are getting more rustbolt rep than the other rep.

1 Like

The single WQ in Mechagon that gives 850 world rep per day far outweighs the 1500 you would get for an emissary. That’s 5950 rep a week compared to the 1500-3000 at best you would get with an emissary.

2 Likes

Sounds like yeah, you are doing something wrong, for me its about 3 hours before im all done my dailies.

I am 7050 through REVERED with rustbolt and 10.350 through REVERED with nazjatar.

Also mechagon is supposed to lag behind thats just how it is. if you want it, go buy a contract as they are all over the AH now.

2 Likes

The minute I got done with the introductory quests in Nazjatar and saw how befuddled that zone is, I knew it was going to take me a minute to get flying. I’m hoping I can get it by August.

2 Likes

wow what are you doing 1 quest a day?

I got it literally minutes after midnight on monday.
I could have gotten it mid sunday if i did my daily fishing that day.

and your saying its gunna take you ANOTHER MONTH. when it took me only 5 days, and even i didnt do as hardcore farming as some others have.

I do agree that the dailies take too long. 7 hours though? I think the longest they’ve took me was 2.5, and that was only because I spent a decent amount of that time joining some fellow Horde in some wholesome Alliance slaughter. I would honestly prefer just straight world quests to Dailies.

As far as the difficulty goes, most of it is pretty trivial. I don’t know what spec you play these days since you make your profile private, but both elemental and enhance have some great burst potential.

I don’t see the need for a Rustbolt emissary. Currently it wouldn’t be possible since there’s only one world quest for the zone per day. However that worldquest gives 850 rep! Honestly if you just log in and do that one worldquest everyday you’ll be revered before too long.

If you’re seriously taking 7 hours to finish these zones maybe consider going into the custom group finder and making a group. There’s no penalty to rep for doing these quests by yourself or with 4 other people, but it’ll be faster with 4 other people.

Do all the pet battles - 75 xp each. Fish up rare fish - 25 rep each dailiy. If you were smart you killed all the rares on day one or two as well as all the pet battles to get you to honor faster since you then get more quests each day.

There is a recycling quest in that junkyard area that is a daily for 250 rep I want to say.

here you go - this does an excellent job of outlining details.

Probably I normally get a couple hundred more rustbolt rep then Naz, but we have had 2 Nazjatar emissaries and 0 Rustbolt, Thats 3k more rep for Naz.

Raistlin, I did 2x Proudmoore emissaries, 2x proudmoore invasion, Rustbolt and Naz on my main and Naz emissary on a alt in around 4 hours. I do sometimes skip the 50 rep requisitions, if its not done by the time I do dailies, wq too bad. I imagine once I am revered(today) I will ignore them.

The goblin glider turns the jumping quest into a matter of moments.

Not noticed the aggro issue in Naz which is nothing compared to the getting stuck in combat bug on mechagon untill you hearth

yeah mechagon is actually far better IMO without an emissary, cause its literally “kill 3 rares get equal to half an emissary” EVERY DAY instead of every 8 days getting an emissary.

2 Likes

I don’t care enough about flying to devote 2-3 hours doing dailies and quests in a zones I don’t like. I rather level an alt or PvP. I only have so much time to play this game. So I’ll get it in another 2-3 weeks.

You get two scoops of ice cream.

5 Likes

junkyard gives 150, also you can go to the future for a 150 quest, and 2 75 quests. aswell as a unique rare.

Also the daily world quest alone should have most people almost at flying if they did it every day
(800 rep over 8 days= 6400. Pair that with the intro quests and the rares etc, maybe a few quests here and there)

Yes I know there was more but I got tired of listing when I knew that guide would do a better job than I could be bothered in doing.

I don’t agree with that 800 would be anywhere near enough. End of next week maybe.

The content is trivial before you even do it. It has zero to do with building story or the player experience. It is nothing but pointless busywork, which apparently you feel is the most important part of the game.

4 Likes

Mechagon is honestly the better zone. I would trade Naz in a heartbeat for a Mechagon with a bit more development time.

1 Like

Man weird. I just finished Nazjatar in 40 minutes, only had to fly around a little bit longer to find my last few seaweed. Mechagon will take even less time.

What got me today was the “Kill 5 Elite Naga” and the bug that made a lot of them stay dead. Even the ones that didn’t stay dead had really long respawn times. All for 50 rep… man Naz is just an evil not-fun zone.

On the good side, I love the little puzzle games and could do those all day long.

:cookie:

7 Likes

Yeah. Honestly, 7 hours? How?

??

You’re not alone in this. Mine is about 900 ahead of Naz. I attribute that to the fact that once I’m done with dailies in Nazjatar I’m out of there. Mechagon is just too much fun.

I disagree with every part of this post

Also how does anyone have any trouble with the jellyfish world quest? I play with 200ms and do it every time

2 Likes