7/9M Holy/Disc Priest - 413 ILVL LF Guild

Hello,

I am Fathershlong, 413 ILVL Holy/Disc Priest. My 7/9 Guild has died and fallen apart! I am now looking for a new guild to raid with!

For BFA I Have:
6/9 Killed - 8/9 Bosses worth of experience.
(was in the hospital on Mekkatorque kill, was currently working on Blockade.)
3/8M Uldir

My history with raiding:

• Mythic & Old Heroic
    • Heroic Firelands.
    • Heroic Dragonsoul.Took a break from the game with casual play.
    • Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge).
    • Mythic Nighthold.
    • Mythic Uldir.

I enjoy progression with good company.

I do min-maxing and I expect a level of commitment from my peers, but I understand people have lives and not everyones
on all the time. I just mean people doing their weekly dungeons, etc.

I am looking for a guild that is willing to push for CE by the end of the tier.

If you are interested in a disc priest with mythic raiding experience, please contact me at deathvisard#1242 or post on the forums.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Reserving Space For Later

Reserved…

Hi there! We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and are looking for Heals/DPS who can flex for Jaina progression. Here’s our forum post for more info!

bumping!!!

Commit - Horde - Mal’ganis

Current Progression
6/9 Mythic BoD (Mekka kill is near, several >10% wipes)
9/9 Heroic BoD AotC
CoS 2/2 Heroic AotC release week

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays 7:00pm - 10:00pm PST (10:00pm - 1:00am EST)
Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm PST (10:00pm - 1:00am EST)
Sunday (Optional/Alt Runs/Mythic Plus)

Class/Specializations Needed

1. Range DPS (Warlock,Spriest,Boomkin)
  2. Healer (Monk, Disc, or Sham)
  3. Melee DPS (Rogue)

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for Mythic Raid Progression and Mythic 15+ Keystones (ran daily if not weekly). Lead by experienced raiders who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. With that being said, Commit is not a hardcore guild as we do try to maintain a chill and productive environment when we play together and ensure that everyone knows their responsibilities and duties. When raids/keystones are smooth sailing, we like to have fun and mess around and encourage you to have a good sense of humor (especially for dark jokes, memes, trolling ,etc.). Although we have only been raiding together since early Legion, a lot of members have a wide variety of knowledge and experience with raiding dating back to Vanilla. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, hope to hear from you soon ^.^

Contact List GM: Battlenet: Xanthippie#1937 Discord: Xanthippie #8509
Recruitment Officer: Battlenet: Vitalcure#1684 Discord: Vitalcure#3659

You didn’t say times… but if a morning guild would work check us out :slight_smile:

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current Crucible progression:

2/2H (AOTC week 1, haven’t tried mythic yet)

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
7/9M (69 pulls for Mekka kill :stuck_out_tongue: )

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (prefer mage, warlock, spriest, moonkin, ele shaman…)
1 healer (any class considered)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Hi Friend,

Pale Horse - Hyjal is a group of mostly close friends and family who are experienced competitive gaming & WoW players that are looking to push Mythic content. We have CE in mind and will be striving for it in 8.2

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 6:00-8:30pm PST server time
(9:00pm-11:30pm est)

Currently 6/9M 2/2H

We ended Uldir at 5/8M. BFD is our first tier/xpac pushing Mythic content. We transferred at the end of Legion from Vek’Linash where recruiting was impossible.

Current recruitment needs:

Tank: We are not looking at this time but would consider exceptional applicants
Healer: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest, MW
DPS : All DPS applications are being considered.

Join our Discord to receive an application link or to speak to an officer directly.
Discord.gg/Rs6wF8a

Recruitment Contact:
Gldfsh#1218 - Discord
DatDotDoe#1270 - bnet

Most of us have raided together since vanilla. Our raids are organized and Discord chatter is well mannered. Our members are 25-45+ years old.

We are also looking for raiders that want to push M+ keys throughout the week. There are a handful of PvPers in the guild as well. Our community is very active outside of raid and we are looking for more players that love WoW and play the game often.

Hi fathershlong, we are looking for a disc priest for a core healing spot and would like to chat with you if you’re interested.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :blush:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551