7/9M 417 resto shaman LF 2-3 day Raid Team

Hello there! My name is Shockitt, but you can call me Ryan. I am currently 7/9M in BoD with pulls on Stormwall to 40%. I am stepping down from the guild I was currently in due to IRL obligations that wouldn’t allow for me to raid 3+ days. I am now looking for solid 2-3 day progression, with some solid people.

ilvl-417
Raiding xp that’s relevant- 8/8 CE in Uldir and 7/9M BoD

extra info: I have strong knowledge of shaman in general and also like to play elemental as my dps spec and am used to a hybrid role. I have well over 150 total days played as a shaman logged. I have been a raid leader, GM, top 100 raider.

Thanks for reading in advance everyone!
Contact info: Phenominal#1679

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

currently still looking!

Hi Shockitt! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] (7/9M, 8/8M CE) is recruiting a healer for mythic progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST (9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST). Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord).

Massacre Scene is a Horde-US Cutting Edge Progression Guild on Turalyon (previously based on the Alterac Mountains server cluster). We have been a semi-hardcore guild since Mogu’Shan Vaults - a total of 6 years. Our main goal is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier.

We are actively recruiting skilled and dedicated players for core raiding spots in BfA - specifically recruiting for the above specs. All classes and specs interested in mythic progression are still 100% absolutely encouraged to get in touch with us.

All healers looking to join will be given stronger consideration if they are willing to off-spec DPS.

Schedule (all times listed in EST):

Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am. Raid times are rarely extended.

Tilted Tuesdays - 10:30pm-12:30am - An optional organized guild event

US Ranking At-a-Glance:
10/10 CE - Mythic Nighthold - US 413

8/9 - Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - US 385

11/11 CE - Mythic Antorus - US 316

8/8 CE - Mythic Uldir US 257

More About Us:
As stated above, our goals are to achieve Cutting Edge, while continuing to improve our overall World/US guild ranking. We are a fun and friendly guild that strives to maintain a positive and low-drama atmosphere. We take both our fun and our raids seriously! Loot is personal loot as mandated by Blizzard. We will, however, be promoting and culturing an environment where any potential trade-able items are distributed for the sake of progression efficiency.
Outside of raid, we enjoy running Mythic+ groups and the occasional battlegrounds/rbgs/arenas.

Again, other roles/classes are still encouraged to apply if interested and all applications will be taken into consideration. Prospects will be given a two-week trial period, after which they will be evaluated and promoted to Raider status.

Requirements:
Discord
DBM/BigWigs, WeakAuras, Angry Assignments (Exorsus Raid Tools are highly encouraged)
90%+ attendance over 30 day period
Cutting Edge progression mindset and class proficiency
Appreciation of memes
Ability to keep any toxicity and elitism at the door

Discord: Senkei#4811 (preferred)
BTag: Senkei#11735

Thank you very much for your interest!

I would love to speak with you further about an immediate opening starting as early as tomorrow night :slight_smile: please let me know!

Hey there!

We are looking for a Shaman!

We are a 8 year guild 8/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

Just come get CE. <3

Hey Shockitt, we currently have an immediate core spot open for a resto sham - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 8/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

are you interested in coming alliance?

Join Massacre Scene on Turalyon. Old guild, 8/9M and working on Jaina. Just had a healer retire so the spot is open. :slight_smile:

M/W/Th 9pm-12am EST - Senkei#4811 (discord) if interested.

If you want Alliance, Astral is same progress 8/9M, CE forever, needs 1 healer. T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Add Terra or Vsper on discord for Astral (Vsper#1724) or (Terra#1216)

Hello!

> Guild Name: <murlocs>

> Website: murlocs .com

> Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re an awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game. We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

> Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

> Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

> With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@@

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

still looking!

hey shock! if youre looking for a core raid spot, we are Celestials of Kel’Thuzad [A] (8/9M) Tues/Weds/Thurs 8:30-12 EST, currently progressing on Jaina. we would love to have a shaman such as yourself that can play both resto or elemental as needed.

i’ll be sure to add you, but if you have any questions for my raid leader, you can add him at bgodbgg#1882.

hope to talk to you soon!

Shockitt! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD (0% wipe on Mekka) and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Hey there Shockitt! We’re looking to add exceptional players to our roster atm to continue finishing out the tier and beyond.

If you’re looking for a forever home with NO DRAMA (I’m serious!), that gets CE done on a 2 day schedule, check us out! We’re a really chill guild with an adult group of people that genuinely enjoy raiding together.

As mentioned, we’re always looking for exceptional players despite the fact that healer is not actively listed.

Contact me on discord or bnet: Star#1760 (same on both) or go ahead and fill out an application to get the process started!

==================================================

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays
7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pdt)
9:00 - 1:00 (cdt)
10:00 - 2:00 (edt)

Progression
7/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir CE

Current Guild Needs updated 4/3

• 1 Ranged DPS of any class, preference for Shadow Priest, Hunter (swing heal huge bonus)
  • 1 Melee with a preference for Warrior, Paladin

Exceptional candidates will always be considered and are encouraged to apply!

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 243 Mythic G’huun
#US 228 Mythic Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Storey/Star (Recruitment officer)
Real ID: Star#1760
Discord: Star#1760

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Hey Shockitt,

Hope you’re day is going well man!

Our guild, Havoc, is currently 4/9m (and real close to having conclave down). What sets us apart though, is we only raid 4.5 hours per WEEK. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 9:15-11:30pm EST. That gives us all still a good amount of time to raid, but also to focus on other things we enjoy. While our prog may be a step back for you, we certainly make it up by freeing up more time with whatever you have going on in life.

A lot of us run higher keys in m+, and also enjoy doing pvp. I know we’re alliance, but we would sure love to have you consider us. Go ahead and add me on bnet if you’re interested goldboat#1394

beginning to narrow it down, but still currently looking!

[A] Heroes and Legends (7/9M) on Stormrage now recruiting! Looking for an exceptional RDPS and a healer to optimize our roster to dive into [M] Stormwall. Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, Sunday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, and Monday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to achieve Cutting Edge and have fun doing it. We also participate in M+ and push keys on our free time. If interested, message WanabeNinja#1572 on BNET or WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord (Raider)!!

Hello Shockitt,

I believe I posted on your other thread a bit ago, but just incase you’re not longer checking that I’ve posted here.
We’re Tranquil, 8/9M.

About Us:
Our goal is to clear mythic raid content in an efficient manner and farm CE for mounts. We have people who have raided with us for several years, including top 50 US experience, and we maintain leadership capable of pushing us towards our goals. US 150 being the current, better than US 100 next tier and onward. If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place. Exceptional players always wanted.

Raid Times:
• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8pm – 11pm ET
• (Optional) Sunday: ~8pm– 10pm ET (used as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts, and to relax and have fun)
• We do not extend raid times or raid extra days, absent a rare ONE extra pull if the raid feels like we’re close to a kill

Expectations:
• We only raid 9 hours a week, so we want to use those 9 hours efficiently. We expect raiders to use non-raid hours to prepare for upcoming progression in order to minimize wasting progression time.
• We never recruit for the bench. If you are on our roster, you are expected to be able to be brought in any and every fight.
• Enjoy WoW, be active outside of raid hours. Don’t just show up for raid and log out, we want people who want to be part of our community.
• Be open to constructive criticism. Mistakes happen, we expect our raiders to learn quickly from their mistakes and avoid repeating them. Fellow raiders are a resource and we expect one another to use them.
• Toxicity is not welcome. We strive to have a healthy raid environment and expect raiders to work well with one another.

Contacts:
• Battle Tag: Foo#1280
• Discord: Foo#5050, Zanerik#6380

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Horde - Mal’Ganis