7/9M 417 resto shaman LF 2-3 day Raid Team

Hi Shockitt! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] (8/9M, 8/8M CE) is recruiting a healer for mythic progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST (9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST). Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord).

Hey, Shock!
Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are finding ourselves in need of a resto shaman after having a healer leave this week. Resto shaman is also one of the best healers to bring for the final 2 bosses, which we’ll be beginning on very quickly.

I’d love to chat with you about our potential fit.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

My apologies for accidentally posting from one of my bump characters. Here is my main in Slightly Tilted. Just wanted to be more transparent lol

MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

Uldir 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor 8/9M

We are in active Need of
Disc Priest
Holy Priest
Rogue
Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest

Recruiting for all classes is currently open. We are in need of solid progression minded players.

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:

• You are a mature player
  • You have a good computer and a stable connection
  • You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
  • You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
  • You have a high raid attendance
  • Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:

• A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
  • The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
  • A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at
-www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment-

add War#12812 :slight_smile:

Shockitt,
Administrators - Illidan would be honored to have a conversation with you! Please reach out if you’re still on the hunt !

Hi Shockitt,

We’re Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 8/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST Optional heroic clear: Monday 8pm We do not extend our raid times or add raid days.

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : Leather Melee DPS, Rdps

Our expectations are that you are able to attend all our schedulded raid days and post on discord if you can not attend with an hour notice, that you are open to constructive criticism, and can conduct yourself in a non toxic manner during raid times.

If you are interested please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)
Guild Leader: Jipples#11451(btag) or JT#3792