7.3.5; Armory Displaying Char Ach Points

still broken please fix
1 Like
bump. My guild tab shows 6560 when logged on my current main. This armory thing here shows 12590 for my priest, which she doesn't have by herself so must be some account combo total. My achievements tab in-game shows 13050. Get these things to sync up. Also show account total everywhere or show both like "6560 (13050)".
1 Like
still broken
<---
1 Like
Stop ignoring this issue and fix it please.
Please bring this back to pre-7.3.5 behavior.
3 Likes
this seems to still be a bug
1 Like
Please fix this or provide an update/rationale. While achievement hunters are a relatively small slice of the playerbase, this is one of the most important features to us.
1 Like

I’ve actually been doing a lot of personal achievement hunting since it’s become clear they’re never going to bother to fix it. My points won’t come close to the 25k actual in-game ones I have but 20k will have to do.

this is also bugged even after the new forums and stuff…

I have over 23k and only shows 17k… missing close to 6k points.

1 Like

My points have been character specific since 7.3.5 ish on my armories. I really hope this gets fixed soon as I enjoyed looking at armories to see what activities people / myself focus on via achievements.

PS. As others have mentioned, it would be great if there was some uniformity to how points were displayed. It’s always bugged me that points in the guild tab were character specific, but at least armory was “usually” correct. Now both of them aren’t showing account wide, and it actually bugs the crap out of me.

Please make armory, and guild tab match what our achievement panel shows in-game.

Off-topic, but it’s kinda funny that the guild armory page still defaults to 1-100 and doesn’t include the new races yet for searching, but hey, that’s for a different post.

1 Like

Bump.

Still an issue that no Blizz folks seem to care about.

1 Like

It drives me batty every time it says all my characters have around “4000” achievement points, in total I have nearly 18,000 account-wide.

Now it is listing character achievements on the new forums as well as the armory!

1 Like

Tesserae

2 posts

120 Troll Mage

Oct '18

Please fix this or provide an update/rationale. While achievement hunters are a relatively small slice of the playerbase, this is one of the most important features to us.

An update or explanation would be nice.

This games pretty expensive to play compared to other MMOs the least ya’ll could do is tell us what’s going on.

Nobody cry for me though, I’m not holding my breathe. :PP

3 Likes

I’ve been arguing about this for a while now as well. Most of my achievements are on my DK because he was my main through much of Wrath, all of Cata, and much of MoP. The problem I have is that Blizz is in the habit of completely reinventing classes, to the point where it screws players out of their collection of achievements if they switch to another character. I am not going to play a character I don’t have fun with for the entirety of an xpac just to make sure my progress counts. Blizz NEEDS to make the total culmination of achievements account-wide so that it doesn’t matter what character you’re on. Many people seem to misunderstand what that means. It doesn’t mean achievements are counted more than once across multiple characters, it means that it would function the same as usable mounts or toys. Now, mind you, I do believe that reputations need to function the same way. If you put time in and get a character to exalted with a faction and Blizzard comes along with the nerf bat, forcing you to switch to another character (like they are so famous for doing), you shouldn’t be penalized for it by having to grind rep all over again. YOU the player are putting the time in. The character is not the one earning anything. It shouldn’t matter what character you got an achievement on, it should count. People want to be recognized for their accomplishments.

1 Like

How has this still not been addressed over a year later?

Further, how are achievement scores not standardized in all aspects of the game/website yet? We should all have only one visible score in-game, on guild rosters, in forum posts, and on the armory. And that score should be our account grand total, the way it used to be.

Why is 2019 on such a worse system compared to 3+ years ago?

5 Likes

This is honestly just annoying now. It’s already been mentioned that it’s been ~ a year since this issue showed up. I don’t understand how there is no solution by now, better yet, an acknowledgement. I don’t like thinking I spent so much effort on achievements over the years across my account just to have them thrown under the rug from a bug.

2 Likes

Hello? Is there anyone there?

This is still an issue. If it’s an official change for some odd reason, fine - say so! Is it working as intended or is it a giant snafu that still needs to be rectified? It would be great if someone could at least acknowledge it, one way or another.

3 Likes

We’re coming up on the 1.5 year anniversary of this bug and there’s still been no word or fix from Blizzard and in the meanwhile they’ve added multiple new shiny features to other parts of the armory. It’s honestly bizarre.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard if there are plans to fix this yet? I noticed the guild page was updated (the search function), so that shows they might still be trying to finish this “new website”, but achievements are still incorrect on the armory.

3 Likes

Does anybody read this still?

If so can something actually be done to finally rectify this issue so that the armory correctly reflects the characters progress/achievements/numerical data please?

I am trying to join a discord channel to get help and it reads the armory for information about the character - which the armory displays incorrectly.

The armory reports 3990 LESS achievement points than the character has actually acquired at this point. See image below (that you won’t let me insert… so that’s moot) for details.

(amg I had an image inserted here with bbcode and it told me I can’t include links or images… infuriating.)

This incorrect display of details has been an ongoing issue since the armory was “moved” to the “new armory”.

Please fix this for the community it is affecting :frowning:

1 Like