Ach. Count way off, for months

Hello, For months in game, I’ve been at 16k+ Achieve points - On the forums I was at like 15,900 - Now just magically over the past 3-4 days, I’m cut down to 11k which is shown as of now? Seriously what is the issue with this internal problem, I really don’t get it, is there any way to fix this if anyone knows? Just don’t see why it’s happening with my account

Edit: - https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/10476

This did not work either, I log on daily for over 10 minutes to do stuff

3 Likes

The achievement points seem to be only based on the toon that you are posting on and not the overall achievement points of the account. I have over 20k achievements but it still shows a lot less on this toon. I have not found a way to fix but if I post on another toon I have not logged onto for a long time it will show my accounts achievements. I am not sure why that is the case.

I tried logging on and changing the settings in game that show account vs character achievements but it did not change anything in the forums.

This is smallshaow’s sister that I have not logged on to for a long time as you can see the achievement point difference. Once the new forums came up they just seemed to make it based on of character vs, account.

I have a Shadow as well :slight_smile: Testing to see if this works… Thanks for providing info, I see your issue as well

edit: guess it didn’t :\

Just posting an update, Somehow over the past hour, It has gone back up to just under 16k, which is fine with me, better than being cut by thousands

Edit: now that I think about it, I did decide to clear all my history as of the past month, so maybe that somehow fixed it - if anyone else is experiencing this, try that

That worked for one toon, but this DH is only showing character achieves when I don’t have that option checked in game.

Javadahutt is my DH and this lowbie mage is another alt. The same in-game settings (not limited to character achieves, and yet this lowbie lvl 29 has 18.5k achievement points shwoing on the forums vs. 305 on my 110 DH.

The 18.5k is account-wide and the 305 is character achieves on my DH.

Read this thread. Achievement points broke in the armory for many people in patch 7.3.5 at the start of this year and with the recent armory bugs it’s happening to more people. That thread has been on the front page of the website bug report forums since January before they moved over to the new forum and no replies or fixes arrived.

My achievement points have been stuck at the personal level since January. It shows just under 20k while my actual in-game points are almost 25k. Hopefully these recent bugs will get them to take notice and actually fix it.

This is still an issue along with armory not updating…

why do this hussle of “upgrading” the forums when there’s features that are broken for months without any real fix…

2 Likes