7.3.5; Armory Displaying Char Ach Points

Still an issue.
Still annoying.
Still have no faith it will ever get fixed.
Still questioning the competency of the web team given that every single change they have made since MoP to the site, forums, and armory have been downgrades.

2 Likes

Switching the forums to the Discourse platform last year was really doing a disservice to the players in many ways, in my opinion. I think a lot of “features” are simply out of Blizz’s hands and they must plead with the Discourse developers if they want something implemented. For example, if Discourse does not believe in a block feature, they probably will not do it.

Fat chance our achievements will ever be corrected. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh my god they finally fixed it. It only took them 694 days but they fixed it. Just relog any character that you want to see the full achievement points on. They’ve also made the achievements page show accurate numbers and achievements now after being broken in a myriad of ways over the past couple of years. Now we just have to hope and pray that nothing breaks again either next patch or next expansion. If they can keep it this way then that’d be ideal.

I now only have two problems with the armory. Firstly the bug that shows 0/8 progression on LFR Dragon Soul when a character has in fact completed it is still there for most people. Secondly I have always hated my Legion class hall background which has never represented my character at all. This is what happens when you remove the racial backgrounds which all had a guaranteed chance to represent whatever character they were behind. I’d love to have either those back or a background that depicts which covenant my character has joined next expansion. A choice between all 3 for those who actually like their Legion backgrounds would be ideal.

2 Likes

OMG THEY DID!! My sweet, sweet 18,955 achievements can finally be viewed. I never liked the Legion backgrounds either though for the armory. I really miss the old ones.

Now if only they fixed the one-year edit timer on posts, that would make my life complete!

2 Likes

Blizzard. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Well, that explains what the web team has been doing for the last two years. Maybe now they can get to other backlogged bugs.

2 Likes

It’s fixed on some of my toons but not others. My 120s are fixed. I have quite a few lvl 110-119 alts where some seem to be fixed but not others. This one shows account wide achieves.

1 Like

Here is a different alt showing only character achieves. I logged in both toons recently.

EDIT: I checked again today (originally posted yesterday evening) and the armory for this toon has been updated to show account-wide achieves, but the forum profile hasn’t updated.

EDIT2: Logging out of the website then logging back in seems to have updated this toon’s forum profile with account-wide achieves.

1 Like

The armory now seems to show the correct account-wide total. Thank you, web/armory team!

3 Likes