Heads up! BFA Season 4 is Ending Next Week

Weekly maintenance next week will include the Shadowlands Pre-patch, and that means the end of Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 4, and the beginning of the post-season.

While placement on the season ladder will be locked for any end-of-season rewards such as the Gladiator mount or title, you can continue to earn Conquest towards the Conquest Schedule, gain random PvP loot, and collect catch-up gear rewarded from strongboxes. You can also purchase Corrupted Aspirant gear from vendors located in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

If you participated in Season 4, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please:

• Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Battle for Azeroth Season 4 has ended.
  • Expect that Battle for Azeroth Season 4 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
  • Note that PvP Leaderboards will not be available until the start of the new Shadowlands PvP season.

The new Shadowlands Season 1 will begin shortly after the launch of Shadowlands.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the PVPerinos!

I’m getting the pvp spider mount in Shadowlands, watch this space!

5 Likes

Will people get Rank 4 Conflict and Strife in their PVP weekly chest next week to complete Azeroth’s Champion if they hit 2.4k this week? Asking for friends. Thank you.

8 Likes

@Kaivax I also have a friend curious if he hits 2.4 this week if Rank 4 C&S will be available in his chest next week. I think he had already posted in General earlier today asking this question.

2 Likes

there it is

I can now say with almost certainty that the pre-patch will drop on October 13th.

4 Likes

About that post-season vendor. Is the currency on that sorted yet? On PTR, they’re setup to use SL honor which can’t be earned.

I imagine there may be a switch that needs flipping or an internal fix, but it might be worth mentioning to systems or pvp team in case bug reports fell through the cracks?

Thanks. Please have a good night and dream of pulling the ripcord.

1 Like

Please remind someone at Blizzard to actually LOCK rating changes, not just grey them out.

Otherwise, there will once again be a huge amount of pre-patch achievements happening during an extremely broken time (ie … BfA pre-patch rogues).

1 Like

will the corruption vendor rotate on friday with the minor assault change like all the other weeks? I want the versatile corruption for a final weekend pvp push before season ends and cant find anything online about it.

Most likely not…the seasons over. As soon as prepatch hits, all rank 4 essences are 100% gone and achievement becomes legacy.

1 Like

Are you removing obelisks from M+?

I was on the PTR and druid tanks already take way more damage than before. If you also nerf pathing choices in M+, M+ gonna get much harder to tank.

can u still do arena in pre patch , do u need 2 sign up it is it auto mate , is u score the same as last 1 , help

Yes they are. Obelisks were for season 4 only, and thats over. They go back to no +10 affix. Also there’s 0 reason to do M+ until shadowlands.

Yes that’s automated by default, until pre patch when its removed.

1 Like

And that is why their first stance with rank 4 removal was the best. But no the devs wanted to take the lowest common denominator approach.

Any word on whether the broken mess known as PvP scaling is going away with SL?

thank you :slight_smile:

Lol it isn’t dude. And rextroy’s videos only serve to plug up all the holes in such a system.

Such a good thing to hear, you know? Can’t wait.

So you’re saying a system, that lets level 20s one-shot mythic-raid geared 120s, is fine and that such a system clearly had thought put into it? The same system that lets stealthed rogues one-shot 120s?

They’re lack of mentioning it is proof enough that it isn’t going away.