TBC Arena Season 1 title / server transfer

TBC Arena season 1 ended, and the one week off season began, with the reset on Tuesday, September 7th. On September 9th, I quit my 5’s team (rated 1936 at the end of the season) and transferred servers.

Today I realize that titles and rewards are out, and I don’t have the Rival title I was expecting, let alone any arena title whatsoever.

I don’t know why this happened, and I don’t believe there is any way I should have known that transferring during the off season would prevent me from getting a title.

Anyone else have this problem and what can be done about it?

You needed to stay on the team till the end of the season + since the beginning of Arena, Blizzard has always said not to transfer before the rewards are given out.

You’re probably sol my friend, sorry.

2 Likes

LOL WOW. OWNED. OMG THAT SUCKS. :poop: :poop: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

Weird, you are right they didn’t specifically state it in this announcement like they usually do. But previous announcements have always looked like this:

And that refers to waiting for rewards to be distributed rather then just the season ending. It’s kind of unclear the way they word it, so I don’t doubt your confusion.

Thanks for this info. I’m not sure why transferring after the ladders are locked is a problem, but now I know. Blizzard should probably make that more clear as there is a lot of server transferring on Classic recently.

What’d they say when you opened a ticket?